Kanye & Timbo Create Stronger Video

Pretty dope vid I like to see cats in the biz helping each other out like this and sharing knowledge. I wish there was a place to see more stuff like this.

Sleazy E said:
EWQL Symphonic Choirs anyone?.

No EWQL Symphonic Choirs in this vid sleazy. This vsts contains all those instruments(including drums) except those 808s from asr. Ill give you guys 2 more hints, EWQL Symphonic Choirs was used on get buck by polow, but the chior tim uses often is named after a "u.s. state" on this vst. I dont think Mysto and Pizzi even have this vst, its kinda overlooked since stylus and other vsts dropped. I think you can barely buy it anymore. Anybody who has this could easily find the choir patch cuz theres only 3-4 patches of chiors on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dlc_Records said:
No EWQL Symphonic Choirs in this vid sleazy. This vsts contains all those instruments(including drums) except those 808s from asr. Ill give you guys 2 more hints, EWQL Symphonic Choirs was used on get buck by polow, but the chior tim uses often is named after a "u.s. state" on this vst. I dont think Mysto and Pizzi even have this vst, its kinda overlooked since stylus and other vsts dropped. I think you can barely buy it anymore. Anybody who has this could easily find the choir patch cuz theres only 3-4 patches of chiors on it.

So whats the name of it.

dee2good said:
pleeeeeeeese tell us. you are dealing with some extreme gear junkies over here.

Ok. I will under one of the two circumstances:

1.) Can someone send me a copy of the scott storch interview from the 3rd issue of Scracth. I reordered the issue, but it got so wet when it came in from the rain, the pages tore:cry: (I still got the neptunes interview though in good condition:) )

or

2.)The day Mysto gives up what vsts his using besides the HQ, will be the time I will tell some more vsts Timbaland and danja uses as well.

P.S. For those who doubt me, I can post audio snippets of the sounds just like I did with get dirty. I also have the vst that was used in Ray Cash(I believe thats his name), song "Bumpin My Music".

the chior tim uses often is named after a "u.s. state" on this vst.
hmmm.... paranoia? shock? lol...
anyway... nobody should really care. What we (and by "we" i am including myself in this criticism) should really be doing is getting drum samples and altering them to get our own sounds. Play with some eq and compression settings. With software its getting easier and easier to do this. You can ask someone what they use, but you'll never use it the same way.

I was gettin' hype when Tim was tellin' 'Ye about the low ends. Seemed like only a minute, being that it's 6.

someone holding out on the name of a vst is the gayest thing ive EVER seen on a message board. there are some real life nerds on this site.

dope video btw

TXbeatbang said:
someone holding out on the name of a vst is the gayest thing ive EVER seen on a message board. there are some real life nerds on this site.

dope video btw

well, thanks for encouraging him to share buddy!!

a great vsti that no one knows about is so much better than sampling a record that no ones heard, at least in my eyes.

TXbeatbang said:

dope video btw

You can kiss my a#4 txbeat. At the end of the day, I got pretty much every drum machine into this vst. You can whine all you want, but lets look at the obvious:

1.) You beats just sound horrible. Sounds like a deaf person made them without even paying attention. BTW, your definitely tone deaf.

2.) How many track placements do you have with any artist? 1..?.2..?NONE!! Probably cuz ya beats, and lack of actual producer skills, or you could be one of the many nerds on this site, who pretty much post all day, complain about other producers and equipment, and then play what Jtroup calls "8bit nintendo music" to people, and kiss big time producers a$3 when they actually meet them(Hypocrites).

To sum it all up, the reason i think you havent found this vst is because your "a dirt poor, foodstamp hobo who cant afford to buy vsts", or like my #1 above, you just tone deaf.

PS: Keep up the wack work, and you can "suck my bat b!+(h!!!"

*Dont get mad everyone if he doesnt know why I said suck my bat, he probably still cant finish paying for his bootleg copy of graduation

ohh internet beef. Now you have me wanting to hear Txbeat's beats. I cant find his link though. They cant be that bad.

Back