Kanye Calling 40 Out

That's an epic way to respectfully punk someone

How was that punking him he just admitted he subconsoisly swagger jacked Kanye im sure 80% people who made beats for a long time did the same or I remember when I rapped I use to say lines and I couldve swore I made those lines up and then I go and listen to a song again and I basically just said what they said it happens

How can someone who owns there career to sampling call anyone out for biting. Dick head..

While I'm at it, fugg Drake.

money-car-clothes-hoes-drake-successful-demotivational-poster-1261195069.jpg

How can someone who owns there career to sampling call anyone out for biting. Dick head..

While I'm at it, fugg Drake.

POW!

Also, can someone URL me some 40 productions that are Kanye style, coz to me, he has his own melodious, filtered sequence, emotional from 2mins30 into the song, kinda style.

this is about a month old but i just read it and was just wondering how FP feels about calling 40 out for "jacking his sound" and 40 basically apologized for doing so.

yea you can hear the similarities and 40 and kaNye tracks most defiantly 808s and heartbreak.

I think its okay to take stuff here in there from other producers i mean everybody takes stuff here in there all the time.

kanye needs to just cool down a bit we all know he the s**t so y rub it in 40 face like that!?

SMH

I think 40 ethers Kanye in terms of music that I, me, personally like: paddy, melodious, brooding, sultry, ambient, big breaks, composed from the ground up, original...etc

Kanye did kinda pioneer that sound in hip hop, with 808's and Heartbreaks.

40 did take that style and run with it.

But seriously...Kanye made a career out of looping other people's records, which was done by the likes of Pete Rock, DJ Premier, and countless others before him...

Does he think he invented sampling?

Wait...don't answer that...he probably does.

Nah 40's style is muchhh diff, yea someone needs to point out some so called "kanye bitten" beats cause I can't see/hear it.

Nah 40's style is muchhh diff, yea someone needs to point out some so called "kanye bitten" beats cause I can't see/hear it.

If you can't hear the obvious influence between the Kanye joints and the 40 tracks, then I don't know what to say...

Last edited:
iight iight, it happens, keys open doors right? People pave the way for other people, that's the circle of life.

OK, similar, but shit, if it weren't for sampling or getting other niccas in to play a piece for you (check who does the bass or keyboards or strings on some of "Kanye's" 808s + HB songs), Kanye would be driving a bus or working in McDonalds or some shit.

No one lives in a vacuum in this game. Anyway, 40 made this style his own and went harder in this style (pad, filter, emotional melodicness) than Kanye did. It's now a 40 trademark.

Kanye did kinda pioneer that sound in hip hop, with 808's and Heartbreaks.

40 did take that style and run with it.

But seriously...Kanye made a career out of looping other people's records, which was done by the likes of Pete Rock, DJ Premier, and countless others before him...

Does he think he invented sampling?

Wait...don't answer that...he probably does.

soo tru kanye took the sampling game to the next level. . .

BUT!

at the end of the day its a sample not a original composition

Kanye just has too much of a ego just think how many fans he will have if he was a humble guy

Yeah but the 808s and Heartbreak sound was a very deliberate new direction and it's the sound that made Drakes career.

Whatever Kanye was makin on Blueprint 1 and such was still head and shoulders above his peers in quality at the time. It's not really the same thing to get mad at him for copying someone because it's more about Kanyes ability to please mass audiences with his direction.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to knock kayne at all i know he is a leader in new sounds and a leader when it comes to new stuff in general with hip music

I'm just saying that at the end of the day he a sampler he take segments from other tracks and make it his own

even on 808s in heartbreak he sample everything from hooks to melodies.

He is a very very dope producer and like you said around blueprint 1 time nobody was seeing him in the game. ..

I just think he has a lot of nerves to get on one producer when he takes other producers compositions too and utilize them n his tracks too

I know I'm gonna get killed for this but...

I remember back in Summer 2008, when I started making some ambient hip hop stuff, with pad chords and hard drums, when I first started my uStream show, people on FP told me the sound was wack.

Then Kanye dropped 808's, and then Drake dropped TML with the exact same sound.

The sound is dope though, nonetheless. Kanye can't act like he was the first one to be doing everything.

And really, Kanye didn't take the sample game to the next level. What Prince Paul was doing with the Native Tongues collective eats Kanye's cookies all day.

Back