KANNIDOOM - Can O' DOOM (Collection of unofficial MF DOOM remixes) [Feed Returned]

As others have already in this thread, this shit is fire. The production quality is an impressive feat on it sown but also being able to fit it within DOOM's idiosyncratic flow is another - that's what blew my mind. Plus the whole video was on another level. I subscribed to your channel to youtube and hope to check out more of your shit. One thing that stood out to me was that your kicks could use a little more presence on some tracks (1 and 5 come to mind) only because I felt like they got a little lost in the mix. The groove of the track was still there, but I think a little more kick would assist in a good way. Other than that, I loved every minute of it.

This whole mix is on point, the whole video is on point. You capture that style perfectly, highly enjoyable to listen and watch. keep on keepin.

Damn, this is dope! I would think Doom did these. The bangin drums and how you did the crazy Doom like switchups is my favorite part of these. Excellent choice of samples and vocals are on time. Nice work man

Daym homie - I'm really speechless. From the video creation to the remixes that are perfect for Doom I really love this! I'm a big Doom fan and you made tracks that he'd spit on himself. You're on a whole other level and if you continue to be this creative you'll have a crazy future. All of these are A+ and my favorite is track 7 with the horns and Soul Train clips.

Dope af! bro love the video, The beats are mixed well with that oldschool vibe. I like the vocals you added on. I like the progression, i think track 3 was my favorite i loved those smooth keys, This is great!, It must of took a lot of work

- Returned

- SOL-RA

dope old school vibe and visuals are crazy. I listened to a few tracks here and there and the one thing i have to critique is the mix. It sounds a little rough to me and could be a little cleaner, but id say its not to much of a problem because of the old school sound you got going on, so it sounds how its supposed to sound id say. It may all be those dope gritty samples you used. Overall this is really great 15 minute mix.

Making sure you made these beats right and put MF DOOM acapellas over it right? Pretty sure you did.

Track 1 - Beat is dope af, dont know where you got that sample from, but sounds real nicee, wish the kick and snare wouldve cut in more but thats just me.

Track 2 - Once again really dig this beat, goes really well with MF DOOMs vocals on this one, probly a little more so than on the first one, love the drum break on this one too. Not familiar with the original track on this one, but dig that beetles sample you threw in after diamond if you did.

Track 3 - Beat is dope nailed it with the samples you used. Never really got that sampling technique used but I can appreciate it and dig it regardless. Saxophone you threw in sounded so dope as well.

Track 4 - Really diggin this beat too, beat goes pretty nicely with his vocals, really dig this sample too. good googoley moogoley this ones tight. Dig the switch ups!

Track 5 - Acapella quality doesnt sound the greatest on this one but what you gonna do, its DOOM. Beat once again is fire.

Track 6 - This one is probly my favorite beat you got on here. THAT SAMPLE SO DAM GOOD. WHERE THE FUCK is it from?! DOOM mixes too well with this one gg bruh.

Track 7 - Another amazing one. That horn line is so dope, just wish it wouldve been brought out a tadd more.

Track 8 - Some nice vocal cuts on this one again.

Sorry running out of time but I can tell you put a TON of work in on this one and the video. Good job mate this is the shit. Earned my sub!

Shit is dope bro! beats on point too...
i know its doom style and all but personaly i dont dig most the cartoon samples there is too much of them imo
other than that shit is real tight keep it up!

First track is really nice tho. Everything sounds smooth and very well mixed. I wouldn't change anything, tbh all those remixes sound like real songs he'd make :D Really good job bruh.

The old school vibes you have going are hot af. These are smooth and the beats go well with the visuals.

The only underwhelming part of these tracks were the drums, and that's me just being picky. Sometimes they seem to be just a little tad out of the feel of the tracks behind them. Again though just me being picky.

But really man, the samples the instruments, the soundscape. Its all so damn good for real. The soft synths or electric piano (idk which it is) sit perfectly on top of the tracks like fluffy icing on a cake.

Dope

I wish i could critique these man but geez, everything about these sounds are awesome. Love the drums, they fit perfectly; the use of horns is sweet and soothing; all of these beats sound very original and you've done awesome with them. Keep putting shit out cause you've got talent.

also, the video that accompanied this... WOW! Keep that up too, that'll definitely get you more attention.

love the vibes the video visuals flow nicely with the tracks. not much to say but dope
love the samples and the chops also the drum breaks are awesome.
listening to this throughout bro.

Back