Justin Timberlake "My Love" preset synth

Obamatitts

Hi folks, does anybody know what preset used Danja/Timbo in "My Love" by JT? I mean that synth sound with trancegate effect.
Sorry for my english

Hi folks, does anybody know what preset used Danja/Timbo in "My Love" by JT? I mean that synth sound with trancegate effect.
Sorry for my english

It was probably something customized. I did read an interview from around that time and Danja stated he had used NI Guitar Rig to add effects on instruments.

Well, i just found that "GAT Infitiy MS" in reFX Vanguard preset with some tweaks sounds near, not 100% similarity of course but some 90% i guess

Its just a layered detuned saw synth ran through a gate. Its faster to make something similar than it is to find the preset.

Its just a layered detuned saw synth ran through a gate. Its faster to make something similar than it is to find the preset.

Ok, i understand. Another question: what sound/preset playing during the chorus? (dat trance synth). I found my answer in another thread here and people tell its a 91 preset in Korg
but i can't find this (there only ROM# groups with 49 cells). I'm using Mac version of Korg if it means something

Ok, i understand. Another question: what sound/preset playing during the chorus? (dat trance synth). I found my answer in another thread here and people tell its a 91 preset in Korg
but i can't find this (there only ROM# groups with 49 cells). I'm using Mac version of Korg if it means something
Korg is a company who makes all kinds of synths both hardware and software. Most Korg synths are not available in the software realm. I am also not sure where that preset is or if its even a preset. Not everything out there is a preset. A lot of people don't bother with presets or jump back and forth from making sounds to using presets. I also say this because Korg has 5 software instruments. It could be any of those 5 I am not sure where to start. I think its likely something they made on a synth by hand.

Back