Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z - Suit & Tie (Acapella) Remix Thread

Man....just now downloading. I will work on it tomorrow. Trying to kill the original. I will not be denied! Timbaland is the student....I am the master!

Show you a frew tangz!

I'm in to throw some bows...

(showing my age I guess)

Love doing remixes... Google says the BPM is 102

Get on it FP. Show your remixing chops.

going to make a beat/remix using my new monitors later for the first time. Test them out. After that....I will be putting those babies on the highway....

Last edited:
Nevermind... was some kind of error. Figured it out:

Nice. I think yall got some of these cats scared to show and prove their production skills.

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

I'm in to throw some bows...

(showing my age I guess)

Love doing remixes... Google says the BPM is 102

Get on it FP. Show your remixing chops.

WTF Rome! Where is the BiggRome Remix? Lets see those veteran skills!

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

Quick little video for the Supremix!

DLing.. going to make a quick attempt with flstuido stock plugins since that's the only thing I have on this laptop...

edit: cant seem to be able to DL that stuff.. well I have actually other things to do so it's not so bad either lol...

Last edited:
WTF Rome! Where is the BiggRome Remix? Lets see those veteran skills!

Gotta get some lab time, lol. I should be able to get some lab time this weekend, I just have to stay up later than everybody else...

... plus I didn't just want to throw something together, it's been awhile since I actually took my time with a remix.

... I think remixing is hella fun btw.

I'll check out all of the submission tonight. Hopefully, something will come on and glue my wife to the TV and I can escape to the lab. I had my gear set up in our bedroom but she would be talking to me while I had headphones on and I had to pretend I knew what she said...

... moved everything into the garage yesterday. Looking good in thurr...

I had my gear set up in our bedroom but she would be talking to me while I had headphones on and I had to pretend I knew what she said...

... moved everything into the garage yesterday. Looking good in thurr...

Had to laugh at that cause that is my same situation (Lab in the bedroom)! Wife ain't got sh!t to say until I put on the headphones...then she want to ask questions and talk. LMAO! Sometimes I just give her that WTF look then she gets upset. F*ckin up my train of thought when I'm working on a melody.

Had to laugh at that cause that is my same situation (Lab in the bedroom)! Wife ain't got sh!t to say until I put on the headphones...then she want to ask questions and talk. LMAO! Sometimes I just give her that WTF look then she gets upset. F*ckin up my train of thought when I'm working on a melody.

Yeah, man. I was the literal definition of "bedroom producer". Couldn't get shit done, lol.

Last edited:
Back