Just Got NI Maschine.... DOPE!

yes i run ableton also this perfect for my setup i want this..

you can always resample the different instruments together then add that to one pad. not the quickest way to do things but it works.

Ok I was wrong, since the patch 1.5 has been released you can layer. You select a pad and then select a sound for that pad. Then make sure Add is checked, then any other sound you load will go on that pad. Pretty easy!

Ya I was about to say there is layering. I just wish I could layer and then export all the sounds in that layer seperate

Ok I was wrong, since the patch 1.5 has been released you can layer. You select a pad and then select a sound for that pad. Then make sure Add is checked, then any other sound you load will go on that pad. Pretty easy!
Thanks for letting me know man, now Maschine seems to be a great option for me. :victory:

i have the 1.5 update and i didnt even know that thanks homie. it is that easy and works great.

Agreed, the sampling is really right on par with what you would envision a sampler to be in your head. The Swing knob is amazing too, no more guessing, just on the fly swing adjustment!

this is exactly what I love about the Maschine. I can do things on the fly and quickly.

Ive had my maschine for about 2 weeks n i was on a friends mpc1000 before that and the workflow is 10x faster for me. Having everything being based on your comp makes it soo much easier...no more more looking through all your programs for sounds...you can look on your comp screen for a big view of your chops..and that shit gets funky when u turn the lights out haha

Back