Just dropped another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dude, way too much panning imo, and the synth is too loud. drums should be more centered and a little clearer, also it is kind of repetetive, but the idea itself is good and i think with a some work this could be sweet. the phone ringing is out of space man :p u need to mix this. i usually go out of the room and listen from another perspective when i mix, try it and youll be suprised of what you will notice, no offence intended!

feed me back? https://soundcloud.com/clayton-carlton/get-up

That's a good Idea man thanks. I have been trying to get a fuller sound but I think i over did some part's. I use generic FL Studio plugins. Is there anything thats free or cheap where I could get some better mastering tools?

if you only use the built in plugins you could try using maximus and see if you can get the hang of it, however i use ozone 5 for mastering since its way simpler to get a nice sound with it

I have just started messing around with maximus I dont really know what I'm doing with it I just kind of mess around with the knobs till I get the sound I think sounds decent to me. lol I'm going to check out ozone though bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back