just curious. whatever happened to the beat thang?

say it terror

last i heard the released the virtual version and it was buggy as hell. they had a working model of the hardware version but has mass production been stopped even before it was shipped?

I wish I new.....I was hoping that was going to be THE hardware drum machine/sampler for me. I never bothered with the virtual. I know whoever preordered had to be peeved. Hell.....I'm peeved. No program/kit load time sold me.

They had some problems explaining gain staging in a few e-mails and the inquisitors happened to be huge, influential professionals and they just weren't happy with the device.

The device, to them, was a little *****.

Everyone shits on the device.

I quite like it but secretly everyone laughs at the device.

The hardware hasn't dropped yet, turned out to be a lot harder to quality parts/production than they initial figured I suppose, from what I've heard it's still being worked on....but I've heard that quite a bit on a few products that we've all seen announced lol.

Will it drop? who knows, they say it will, I'll believe it when I see it.

From what I hear there are supposed to be an initial first run of units coming out of the factory for testing sometime this summer , if I'm able to get one, I'll let folks know and post as much info as I'm allowed (usually testing and such has restrictions on how much info you can post)

But again I don't know anything for sure...I'll believe it when I see someone with it or have something in my hands, until then it's just a vapor in my opinion.

cool. i thought i remembered that you were kind of in contact with those guys?

if you get any info on the unit then be sure to post it up.

at one point I was getting a lot of info, but they've went through a lot of company changes and such so...

we'll see

Back