Just bought Numark Mixtrack Pro 2, need help setting up and using Serato DJ...

PintoDaWop

Hello, everybody. I need some help out here. All feedback will be much appreciated.

First of all I used to DJ back in the day and all I know is vinyl. I been out the game 5 years and I'd like to get back into it, so I bought Mixtrack Pro cause it seemed like an awesome piece of equipment.

1st question is, do I need to plug speakers onto it to hear sound? I've set everything up but I'm getting no sound in my headphones and no sound coming out of my computer speakers, that I usually use.

I'm also working on learning the software of DJ Serato. I guess I don't need to know much about that just yet, sure I can work it out for myself but my main question right now is, how do I get sound out of it? Can I do it through my regular computer speakers, or do I need additional speakers to connect to Mixtrack Pro?

And if so, in the mean time, I'm trying to get sound out of the headphones at least. Anyway, I'll appreciate everyone's help. Thanks for your time.

You must connect speakers to mixtrack. You don't need additional speakers, just RCA cables to connect them with mixtrack. Also you need to choose asio for your driver in preferences tab im serato.

Back