Jungletic (Electronic/Dance/Rave/ Jungle)

drkraichu

Hey,

Here is a new track I made. Any feedback is appreciated but I´m specially interested to know if it held interest/flow throughout the whole song? Let me know what you think! =)

Nice one wit hook so wat you tryin 2 cook with this one, I mean in flawless.
P.S. Let me know okay
Thanks for advance

I really like it, the "twist" at 2:30 gives it much more space and adds a lot of feelings to it. For me i'd like, for the lenght, when it would have a final part like that rather "throtteling" it down (if this song would go 6 or 7 minutes i wouldn't recomment...) - but even as it is, i like it. Sry, german guy here, bad english ;-D

I really like it, the "twist" at 2:30 gives it much more space and adds a lot of feelings to it. For me i'd like, for the lenght, when it would have a final part like that rather "throtteling" it down (if this song would go 6 or 7 minutes i wouldn't recomment...) - but even as it is, i like it. Sry, german guy here, bad english ;-D
Thank you very much for your feedback, I appreciate it! I might do some rework later on for this one and focus more on the final part then :) But at the moment I've moved on to another projekt..Haha no problem, youre english is great! =)

Remind me very much of the early progressive style like pre SHM and Avicii, just after the electro phase had died out. You've used what sounds a bit like what I refer to as a binary, comes in with the pads a 2:33, I use these a lot but like them to have way more fx... it's quite dry here. There's a link in my signature... and that very track I use them.

Hey, thanks a lot for the feedback. SHM and Avicii in that time period are in fact very much my inspiration at the moment:) I'm not entirely sure what you mean by binary but I took a listen to your track "Space racer" and I digged the breakdown at 1.23 very much, it had a very nice atmosphere & space with nice fx:s=)

Hey, thanks a lot for the feedback. SHM and Avicii in that time period are in fact very much my inspiration at the moment:) I'm not entirely sure what you mean by binary but I took a listen to your track "Space racer" and I digged the breakdown at 1.23 very much, it had a very nice atmosphere & space with nice fx:s=)
Binary 2:31 the Booh, voice sound... you play them as individual notes, quite separated out, I do the same often.

Back