Jomerta - Monster (Fanelli Remix) Sick Vocals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reverb is up too high on the voc. The hook is a little better. the voice is on point and sounds good. To me it's just the vocal mix. The beat is interesting with the flow. I like it man i think there is potential there. You can here the volume issue @ 2:16 the hh roll just completely overtakes everything. Voice up higher = banger friend. keep at it! check me out brother! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ato-beats-{about-luigi-}-f4f-always-475355/6/

Thanks man, I also felt the reverb was a bit high; it was hard for me to tell depending on the speakers I was using; seems like the more bass you got the reverb doesn't seem to bad; but then if you play it with less bass or smaller speakers it is to high. Probably best to be safe and lower it some.

As for the vocals you think I should just compress it a bit more to even out the volume level and bring it up a bit.

Updated! I still think I have to turn the reverb down again (going to bed, been on the production on this song all day); Mostly cause it was time to turn my stuff down and so when I had turned the channel with the reverb down; it well... Went back up.

Let this be a lesson; turning stuff down makes other things louder! (HINT HINT, people always asking why their kick isn't loud enough)

https://soundcloud.com/ak49fanelli/jomerta-monster-fanelli-remix

Hey dude, i think it sounds sick, I'd like to hear a little more hi end in your kick to make it more pronounced maybe layer something ontop? at times I notice the reverb on the non pitched vocals is a little loud still and it makes it sound a little sloppy, just on the verses though, I enjoy the chorus work and that hi pitched [scream noise?] you stuck in the chorus is sick, nice little touch man haha, last think is the clap feels underwhelming so maybe try bringing it up or layering a snare with it to help give it some punch, Hope that helps
I'd love to hear your feedback on my new track man Caveat Kidman - Get Big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back