Johnny Juliano - Pan's Awakening (FULL) *CDQ*

***** gtfo

how is it questionable by sayin somebody swag rappin.

u sound like a little hoe makin that comment.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Well, the way he's rappin isnt swag rappin. There are parts where he is doing things EXACTLY like drake...which is what people are stating. Swag rappin does exist...im not denyin that; but i wouldnt classify this as swag rappin. Not knockin the raps tho by sayin that. Just sayin...swag rap is a certain style of music...and this isn't that.

the knock to that kick is a monster

word, i put that shit on my speakers to hear, and that kick was crazy.

the first listen through headphones i couldnt tell as much.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Well, the way he's rappin isnt swag rappin. There are parts where he is doing things EXACTLY like drake...which is what people are stating. Swag rappin does exist...im not denyin that; but i wouldnt classify this as swag rappin. Not knockin the raps tho by sayin that. Just sayin...swag rap is a certain style of music...and this isn't that.

no , the way he enunciating the words is with "swag" , thats the thing drake and wayne and many others do, but yall sayin it as though drake and wayne coined that style. its just what they're known for, but many people have been doin it though.

word, i put that shit on my speakers to hear, and that kick was crazy.

the first listen through headphones i couldnt tell as much.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

no , the way he enunciating the words is with "swag" , thats the thing drake and wayne and many others do, but yall sayin it as though drake and wayne coined that style. its just what they're known for, but many people have been doin it though.

I dig that. What im referrin to tho...if you check the second verse at the start. When he says the part about substitute my happiness for my son to carry onnnn. Thats drakeish. I know what swag rap is to the fullest. Its possible to swag rap...in a original way tho. I dont think its as much swag rap as it is influence. Thats all im sayin.

I aint sayin this hatin tho either. That line is crazy thin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny lemme get this beat bruh, i'll kill iT

GIVE ME BEATS LIKE KHALIFA, ALLOW ME TO BE THE NEXT BIG UNDERGROUND ARTIST.

Dont give this shit to khalifa, that nigga already famous.

Last edited:
wow, u blind as fucck,

i didnt know asking for beats had anything to do with being a groupie.

oh well.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
it could actually just apply to your general attitude overall and 98 percent of yours posts ill admit that quoting that post was probally wrong when i should have to just said in general your overall a groupie ass dick rider...my appologies for the mix up

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

it could actually just apply to your general attitude overall and 98 percent of yours posts ill admit that quoting that post was probally wrong when i should have to just said in general your overall a groupie ass dick rider...my appologies for the mix up

bGjfANdAGj9t1y81lIVqe3uKo1_500.gif

Last edited:
I remember this Juliano guy made a topic about me a few years ago because i asked for a free KIt haha

Good to see your still on your music grind though ,feeling the beat.

Lmao Wowww, that midget gif was pretty nice.
o yea ...johny killed that shit too haha , does sound alot like drake ..but whats wrong wit that **** it.. Do ye thing.

Taylor Gang or Diee haha
No Groupie.

Back