Jazzy Action Bronson Type Beat - F4F

plotwist90

\

Check this out. Not sure if I like the hook/transition parts but I think the verses are nice and the drums are really tight. Check it out and post your links!

EDIT: Took the critique and fixed this up a bit, gave it a real hook with some plucked synths and dirtied the snare a bit, as well as change the bassline. Tell me what you guys think!

Last edited:
i don't think the bass fits so well with the horn sample, it feels like it's kinda lagging behind melodically. the first transition sample loop might work a lil better with a filter or some fx coming on as the sample builds. the hook section doesn't really feel like a hook, feels more like an outro or part of a verse. transition has the same issue with the other as the sample loop is kinda short and it feels a bit weird compared to the other longer sections. has a lot of potential, the samples used are REALLY cool, love the verse sample it's so awesome, when the horns start riffing hard is amazing. mix is great, just think the structure, arrangement and bass melody need some work.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/my-new-beat-sea-feedback-returned-all-time-459299/

I think the mix is good, but the sequencing needs some work. It just doesnt seem to flow that well, which is important in any music especially hip hop. As a rapper myself, all songs have to have a beginning, middle and end, and beats are no different. Otherwise I like the jazzy feel it has to it and this has the potential to be a really good beat.

maybe a light delay on the intro samps so to take up some empty space, other than that real solid track. Are the horns samps, synths, or live instrument? Great tune man!
Here's my newest. First try at Minimal House stuff. Lemme know what you think, if you get a chance!

This is funky, I love it! Drums sounded good but I thought the snare could be little dirtier sounding. Regardless, the samples are awesome and the beat as a whole is sweet.

Is this you playing the horn? the song makes me want to make love to beautiful Spanish women after eating some hamachi kama. my ears keep waiting for a super thick sub bass. thank you for your feedback.
\

Check this out. Not sure if I like the hook/transition parts but I think the verses are nice and the drums are really tight. Check it out and post your links!

EDIT: Took the critique and fixed this up a bit, gave it a real hook with some plucked synths and dirtied the snare a bit, as well as change the bassline. Tell me what you guys think!

the horn is dope, also did you record that live? sample is pretty bonkers. Drums are sounding good, but as an ex-rapper who´s looking to spit vocals, I would feel like Im dropping vocals at a live jazz improv joint. Bass is incredible, sounds like everything is live, Ill be damned if this was made electronically from scratch. good work keep it up

Hey man, this sounds super fresh. Nice sample cuts and the drums and bass are filling out the track nicely. My advice to really finish the beat would be to add some more cuts and breakdowns in the tune to keep it interesting. I think esp. since the drums are so strong if would be good to break up the patten or drop it entirely in some places to bring peoples attention to them when they come back in. Good work! Can you give me some feedback on my new tune when you got a moment?

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/remx-ghostpoet-meltdown-459413/

I'd love to make something this polished! The choice of samples is outstanding and the clarity of the production is enviable. The variation in the horn work is the real strength of this. For me I'd like to see the drum work going off on some staccato solo, but this is hip hop not jazz! I'm going to check out more of your stuff on the strength of this, well done.

https://soundcloud.com/fnyk/transylvanian-import-blues

Back