Jaz O says Jay Z involved in homosexual behavior

^^^I'm not even tripping about Jay in this situation. i'm still wondering why Jaz rolled with a "homo" and lived in his shadow for all those years if he does indeed beleive Jay to be one and sees it as a problem. If Jay is a homo, Jaz's best friend/dog 4 life/muthaf**kin squad was a homo. Why was it not an issue until you couldn't diss him any other way because you haven't had contact with him to know anything about him beyond he hasn't gone back to the projects in the last 8 years?

Lol you guys sit around debating whether Jay Z worships the devil or not all day and your dream is to become a record producer?

think about it...

1257516648jay_gay.jpg
bill_cosby1.jpg

http://timothyzhu.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/bill_cosby1.jpg

One thing that shows proof jay-z is a free mason is.
"He can get all the degrees he wants but there still is a celling."
'
Degrees referring to masonic degrees highest is 33°.

Last edited by a moderator:
'

Doesn't mean much.

Michael Richards is 33° Scottish Rite, etc. We see what type of character it helped him build.

You have all kinds in freemasonry.

'

Like the previous poster "What if he was talking about college?"

What if he was talking about the Gods and the Earths? The 12 jewels, 120 lessons and all of that add up to 360 degrees....

That isn't proof...

And "all the degrees he wants there still is a ceiling" doesn't indicate freemasonry.... because even though there is a ceiling whether ypou go Scottish rites or York, that alone is proof that, in fact, you cannot get "all the degrees you want"

You know from the jump its 32 to the left and 33 to the right...

So the statment would be incorrect if he was indeed speaking on freemasonry.

I don't know about the history between Jaz-O and Jay-Z but I hope Jay is straight.. Haters want to talk about others but also push themselves forward. Sometimes you have to move on from certain people.
BTW: 1 thing he should never wanna do....Cheat on Beyonce.

he needs more people...he woulda been said it if it was true....

i think he using that beans comment to try to put some spotlight on himself....

calling cats out is not all about trying to get "shine" or hatin' due to "irrelevancy"...

people just don't seem to understand that for some reason.

then how come all of the "exposing" happens AFTER u fall out with the person?...if u had integrity u woulda been said it........it's because it wasnt an issue until dude shytted on u.....u basically tellin on yaself...u was rocking with dude as long as u got paid....

then how come all of the "exposing" happens AFTER u fall out with the person?...if u had integrity u woulda been said it........it's because it wasnt an issue until dude shytted on u.....u basically tellin on yaself...u was rocking with dude as long as u got paid....

For all we know, Jaz-o was probably getting touched aswell and getting paid.

Now that he aint getting paid, the homosexual behaviour wasn't worth it??

Yall studying the line instead of reading between them...

Jay-Z might be on some foul sh!t but that don't effect me so f@ck it...

I don't pay much attention to this Illuminatti shyt but it does make you wonder what comes from having alot of money and alot of fame.
It makes you wonder who's waiting for you to reach a certain point in life before a messenger bird with an acceptance letter from Borlin The Great flys thru your window or some shyt, welcoming you to the secret society and where you induction cerimony is to be held...lol

Even if Jay-Z was gay (*Beyonce begs to differ*), why the hell would he need to let ppl "touch him." The man has hundreds of millions of dollars. What kinda doors does he need opened that he would have to whore himself out? This shyt don't make any sense.

Uhh...yeah...Jay-Hova wants the knowledge, but the ceiling is there and uhhh he lets Ted Haggard touch his weewee....and umm...pyramids.

Back