Jay-Z Reveals “Magna Carta Holy Grail” Tracklist and Features

600_1371940116_51acbeb88bdacb4c15eb530b292a0392.jpg
Hov’s latest project is materializing.
According to HipHopDX, the tracklist for Jay-Z’s imminent Magna Carta Holy Grail album has been revealed via a viral Hip Hop scavenger hunt in Brooklyn, part of his #NEWRULES marketing campaign with Samsung.
Hov’s twelfth studio album drops on July 4th for the first 1 million people who download a new Samsung App, but it was recently decided that those numbers won’t count for Soundscan. He should do well nonetheless.
The tracklist is as follows:
01. Picasso Baby
02. Heaven
03. Versus
04. Tom Ford
05. Beach Is Better
06. ****WithMeYouKnowIGotIt
07. Oceans
08. F.U.T.W.
09. Part II (On The Run)
10. BBC
11. La Familia
12. Jay-Z Blue
13. Nickles & Dimes
[UPDATE: Peep the tracklist, now with all the features.]
Hov has re-released the tracklist for Magna Carta Holy Grail, now including features. Earlier today Jay also revealed most of the lyrics for song #9 “Part II (On The Run)” which features Beyonce.
Apart from Queen Bey, the album features Rick Ross, Frank Ocean and Justin Timberlake.
1. Picasso Baby
2. Heaven
3. Versus
4. Tom Ford
5. Beach Is Better
6. ****WithMeYouKnowIGotIt (Feat. Rick Ross)
7. Oceans (Feat. Frank Ocean)
8. F.U.T.W.
9. Part II (On The Run) (Feat. Beyonce)
10. BBC
11. La Familia
12. Jay-Z Blue
13. Nickles & Dimes
14. Holy Grail (feat. Justin Timberlake)
15. Open Letter

Source: Jay-Z Reveals "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Tracklist and Features - Rap Star Video

I wish these lists would include who produced the song

It's the way they market the albums. They will have a new update with the producers coming soon. They just give you piece by piece until the album drops. Judging from the commercials we know some producers will be Pharell, Rick Rubin and Timberland. I'll go out on a limb and say Kanye will do at least one track to.

The album is available on the play store for free for Samsung S3 and S4 users, I have an S2 lol

Then step your national residence game up, my man. Cross the border.

That's the shit I'm talking about. Don't like something ? Change it. People need to assume personal responsibility (not talking about you luka, just people in general)

If cain velasquez dad woulda stayed in mexico cain wouldn't be hw champ now, If my ancestors stayed where they were they might've been killed in war, gotta hustle man.

Were you born ain't where you gotta stay

Last edited:
That's the shit I'm talking about. Don't like something ? Change it. People need to assume personal responsibility (not talking about you luka, just people in general)

If cain velasquez dad woulda stayed in mexico cain wouldn't be hw champ now, If my ancestors stayed where they were they might've been killed in war, gotta hustle man.

Were you born ain't where you gotta stay

Yeah, Serbia is in Europe. Just get a one-way train ticket or plane ticket and leave.

Here in the US, it is easy to leave a bad situation, move to a new state and become a better person. America is not perfect, but it is so big. It is easy to assimilate and blend in after doing bad things in another part of the country.

Yeah, Serbia is in Europe. Just get a one-way train ticket or plane ticket and leave.

Here in the US, it is easy to leave a bad situation, move to a new state and become a better person. America is not perfect, but it is so big. It is easy to assimilate and blend in after doing bad things in another part of the country.

You can go anywhere.

Wanna go to the U.S. from ****ing China ? Take a plain ticket to some shithole and hustle your way up. Shits exciting plus you start a new life.

People saying you somehow can't survive without nothing. I call bullshit, you can always make it somehow.

You can go anywhere.

Wanna go to the U.S. from ****ing China ? Take a plain ticket to some shithole and hustle your way up. Shits exciting plus you start a new life.

People saying you somehow can't survive without nothing. I call bullshit, you can always make it somehow.

you can but the odds are stacked against you. It's not easy nor simple. America has stepped on many of hardworkers who just didn't have the good fortune

you can but the odds are stacked against you. It's not easy nor simple. America has stepped on many of hardworkers who just didn't have the good fortune

That is because they don't know how to work the system. Getting on welfare and having a side hustle > working hard for minimum wage. Immigrants just have to learn how to get over.

lmao, love that crook mentality

I have seen women on welfare make more than teachers and some lawyers. Broads was getting welfare checks, food stamps, braiding hair, selling weed, and getting a sugar daddy. Smart ghetto broads be hustling harder than dudes.

What do you guys think this MCHG album will be like though? Will it be one of his greats among Reasonable Doubt or The Black Album?

Back