Jay-Z ft. Justin Timberlake - Holy Grail (MP3)

I'm glad you guys like it

how is you folks 4th coming, BBQ burgers and hotdogs and done here
I cooked that and we also have marble cake,potato salad,baked beans,cream soda,and ice cream bars.
and we a got nice size bag of fireworks
it's like my neighborhood is shooting guns these folks got some serious boom-boom fire crackers

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

Last edited:
I see JT was inspired by someone who REALLY killed an intro. ;)
Hmmm, if you pitch the track and speed it up.............ahhhhhh. ;)

Tons of rock from that era was done in the same tone. I'm sure if someone studied music theory there's a name for that style. Bruno Mars still does stuff in that tone to this day. Guys like Elton John, Trumivrat, Queen, Jim Capaldi, Foreigner(duh), Europe, and Supertramp have all covered that sound. Not sure where it originated from, but I'd assume it dates back to Late 40s/50s Rock where piano was utilized alot.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Twerk Molly Molly, twerk!

Best double entendre ever. "Somewhere in America, Miley Cyrus is still twerkin".

All just my opinion....

Not bad. Already heard the beat on the samsung commercial. Love what JT did with the intro, adlibs, chorus, but Jay didn't add anything to the song IMO. I would've liked this just as much if it was Tinie Templah or Wale ft. JT. I expect Jay to make more of an impact on a song when he jumps on it. Sounds like a song that was well produced with a well structure chorus and lead ups so a mediocre rapper could still make a hit record. Jay's top tier and I can name like 20 rappers off his radar that woulda killed this. He barely showed up.

Again, not a bad song, actually like this, just sounds like Jay brought none of what makes the song hot to the table. He could be replaced with any rapper on this one and I'd like it just as much. I could just be expecting too much from Jay, i'm a big fan and always expect him to go above and beyond. I did like "open letter".

yeh i had the same reaction. having heard the beat i said this songll be fire. jay was solid but i guess i probably had unreachable expectations

why dont they let the dream sing his own damn song? DREAM IS 2X THE SINGER JT IS. JT has one of the most boring chest voices ever, thats why hes always falsetto. and his falsetto is nothing special. the dream is that dude

Back