Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty Remix f4f 100%

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I had so much in the mix that I couldn't really add a lot reverb without muffling other synths. But I'll look into the other things.

Well...That is some pretty tight stuff my friend!
No wonder you won the contest!

I don't have anything to say that hasn't been said...

Great work man keep it up, thanks for the feed

I must say the sound selection suit this quite well. I also feel the kick needs to be hitting much harder...it feels like theres is no low end to a club song that needs low end..the snare needs to pop more too...also the voice sample they gave you is poor quality...feels very cheap...needs more compression??? idk but you shouldnt be hearing silibance on a professional acapella track they gave you...feel free to check me https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/now-your-gone-f4f-100%-return-468897/

I must say the sound selection suit this quite well. I also feel the kick needs to be hitting much harder...it feels like theres is no low end to a club song that needs low end..the snare needs to pop more too...also the voice sample they gave you is poor quality...feels very cheap...needs more compression??? idk but you shouldnt be hearing silibance on a professional acapella track they gave you...feel free to check me https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/now-your-gone-f4f-100%-return-468897/

Thanks for the feedback, there were a lot of synths on the low end, so it made it kind of muddy if I used too low of kick.

- I like the chords/notes you chose -- really has a dark vibe similar of the original
- I like your saxophone section! Good job -- i was wondering how you were going to match the original
- I think the beat needs better drums -- its lacking in my opinion -- the drums need to be fatter and bigger
- Instrumentation is on point

Just the mix and the drums need work

Please return the favour:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-prize-produced-kao-benny-liang-f4f-468698/3/

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. The main thing seems to be the kick drum sound, I'd switch it out if I had more time, but today was the deadline.

This is alright. I would love to hear the instrumental tho'. The vocals are horrible. LOL

that horn section you start at .28-.36 is super tight good job, this track can definitely keep my head boppin along with it, only thing i would recommend is get your claps louder

Totally not my favorite type of music, but that sax part is bananas! haha. I would have the bass change up a bit, its kinda repetitive, also I would bring it up a bit, ill have to give it another listen since im using headphones. I love the little strings that accent the vocals, really adds to the song.

this is really good. the chords and melodies are really good. that kick tho, like everyone else said. and the claps could have more to them. maybe paring with a snare next time? thanks for the review on your end too!

Returning feed as promised.......

Can't agree more with M.W.P.....the vocals are a turn off!

I gotta say the work you did on this makes for better vibin' than the original. I dig the clap, think it lend a nice hypnotic twist, but I guess these days a club track like this has to have either some buzzy crystalline low end or just a well defined de-tuned kick, and I ain't sure I'm getting that. However, props for making the whole vibe darker - the track definitely benefits from the edge you gave it, nice work.

Back