J. Oli - BNBMB (video) feedback returned 100%

jts90

What's up everyone. Check out this new single from cleveland artist J. Oli. I produced the record and was looking to get some feedback. Drop your links and ill be sure to return all feedback.
Thanks.

Might wanna mix the vocals a little better onto the track. Really captured the trap style with this beat

Thanks for the feed! The vocals werent mixed by me I just produced the beat I should have been more specific lol

Haha...mad respect here bro for the production!

I'm laughing cuz it was fun...not funny.

What I love about putting lyrics to the music and then music to video...and then everything to the finished product...

Is that at this point its undeniably a production.

And it lets the listener(good listener) have an instant respect/appreciation for evrything as a whole....

Whereas if you played the individual tracks.....its easy for people to say...."it isn't good enough"

Lots of times track get by as successes just because all the pieces are together....whether individually good or not..

What makes a good production? Great Music ((Unique sound selection(W/ clean highend sounds), unique patterns/melodies.....Clarity(EQ, Comp)...

Next is great vocals (good artists, good voice rec, top lyrics, unique time signatures)

Next is decent video....(More content the better, good video camera, good editing/effects)

I'm trying to compare your production with others out there...

You did and good job...better than I had expected.
Which means you're good, i have pretty high expectations lol (lots of people would come to me for advice/input for this reason)

And I would like to let you know, you did a fantastic job here....and Im glad to see you applying yourself and breaking barriers.

I believe you will continue on doing great, if you keep pushing and applying yourself!

Yes things can always be better...

But I feel you have the creative know-how and skills to hone in on perfection in due time.

I think you should focus on just hammering out tracks...unfinished...1 after the other...next track...next track.

apply yourself on diff areas.....and categorize everything by BPM.

You'll be a master in no time...don't spend too much time on 1 track....there just isn't enough time in the world.
Streamlining your work load will speed everything up.

I think you will go far.....if you can find a way to make good tracks, quickly.

Just like ther are tricks to learn rapping quickly or lyricising....there are tricks to a making good, music...faster than usual, more accurately than usual...

Like making 100(k maybe less) diff sound clips(8-16 sec long).....all starting with the same note and ending on the same note(eg.).....all the same BPM.
For example.

It's hard to explain...but I thought it was worth sharing with you...because you have potential.

check me out here, in the making:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-yes-check-out*-f4f-been-working-hard-474629/

keep up the work bro!

Thank you all its greatly appreciated. It means a lot. Gonna go check your links out. Keep leaving feedback and dropping links!

I like it a lot. The lows are heavy and I'm sure would sound great in my car! Also, the quieter high end lets the lyrics be heard easily.

Beat is sick af! Lyrics match the mood of the song fa sho. Transitions are smooth. Deff got potential bruh, keep at it!

The beat is good and is structured well.
The synth rise transition perfect!

The only thing is I would change/take out those shakers, but that's just my personal opinion.

Overall the beat is on point keep it up!

This is not half bad man, actually it's better than anything kanye, lil faggot (all of them), and most *gansta* rappers out there today, keep doing your shit man, you might just get far.

This is pretty good really likin the beat. not really any critism to offer from me but keep perfecting your sound.

Back