Or see the end of your play end on the end of my spray/
Snickety limmets unfortiunate events even out the cements/
On the sidewalk of life night climb walk and knives spike down your spine/
Pluckin and tappin the duck in your back and it's quacking unmattered/
By the slashes it's scattered feathers matted it's madder/
Than the mad hatter in alice's sweater on a July's day slathered/
In boilin H20 from the pot of potatoes/
Hate me though 'cause I brought the poets flow/
I'm a dictionary with hair and brains more than poets know.

-E.T.

With poetic alphanumerics I spit kinetic processes of thought to report my conceptions of the collective conscious when hearing all this nonsense small wonder I can't feel it when these wack rappers talkin about they the realest an emcee doesnt need fortune or fame while nodding his head to the hearts beat freestylin insane walkin down the street known as memory lane death before dishonor love is a martyr crucified and I love Hip-Hop so Im at the CROSSroads of life a ghostwriter these rappers couldnt see me with laser-corrective vision I spit fire like a Dragon sitting in lotus position and with Jeet Kun Do linguistics I kick it like Bruce Lee flowing like water with the force of seven seas

And As The Force Of The Seven Seas Begans To Crush My Frame/ Its As Though The Game, Now Has A Crush On My Brain/ Full The Simple Fact/ That I Deliver The Simple Facts/ Without Complicating The Truth And Still Break Through/ To Touch The Youth/ While En-lightning The Old/ With Stories Told That'll Eventually Unfold/ Like Napkins At The Dinner Table/ Barely Holdin' Up Like A Thinnin' Cable In This Battle Of Good And Evil Like Cane And Abel/ Now That I've Came, Seen And Conquered/ This Un-tamable Monster/ Hidden Within' Myself/ Still Cry For Help/ Yet I Dried My Tears/ And Said Good-bye To Fears/ So I'm A 19-eighter/ Paper Chaser Chasin' Paper

Last edited:
once the papes are chased im back to lase another poem from the dome/ As I struggle to find in the depth of my mind the pathway which leads to the room of the rhym/ The path is dark but I wont be strayed away/ As I follow the footprints that I once laid/ On my journey down the road to a place Ive been before/ Aproaching the room I begin to open the door/ My destination is found as I hear not a sound or see not a sight but the light of the mind/ As I hunt for the lyrics Ill eventually find/ Through the winds of heat and rain and sleet my mental form begins to fall into the eye of the storm/ As life drains away and the lyrics pour and I create the sounds that are bound to be roar/ You only wish you seen the things I saw/ As I bore the sound im the destined and bound/ Yet there still trying to find the things I found/ But the road is closed as I chose to pose a threat to all MC's made/ Dont try and pass the baricade/ Better off break north as I inforce a military that il gaurd the compound/ So load the amunition/ Another mother ****er tried to pass thats not a part of the commision/ In position to walk in the same train of thought as mine man you must be insane/ Now pay the price to the poet who plans to put you in pain.

Last edited:
PUT YOU IN PAIN, OR BRING YOU OUT OF YOUR SORROW/ NO MORE DRUGS SLANG JUST FREEDOM RINGING FOR YOUR TOMMORROWS/ AS THE YESTERDAY'S BECOMES YESTER-WEEKS,MONTHS, AND YEARS/ AND YOUR TODAYS SUNRAYS SHINE THRU A CLOUD OF YOUR FEARS/ SILENCING YOU NON-BELIEVERS WHILE YOUR BELIEVERS ROAR/ A FIERSOME ROAR UN-LIKE ANY BEFORE/ ITS BEEN SAID BY MANY BEFORE TO BE BOLD/ YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG AND WISDOM ON THE OLD/ MONEY WASTED BY THE RICH ON CHICKS, WHIPS, AND GOLD/ STILL IN CHAINS BY CHANGE GETTIN' WHIPPED FOR DOUGH/ PAYDAY MOST GO, AND HIT THE STO' (Store)/ YA GREEN (money) IS ON A GREEN LIGHT BY HOW FAST THAT IT GOES/ SO, ASLONG AS I'M SPEAKIN' MY FLOW/ I DROPPIN' KNOWLEDGE YALL NEEDIN' TO KNOW

-LAW-

im the best of the writers to step into cyphers
breathe of fires and my hands blessed with the midas
touch, us cats stripe your flesh like tigers
in bullet time i dodge shots that aim for head like snipers
when vexed were fighters, that bring death to biters
how you gunna produce flames, if i wreck your lighters!
blaze cess till higher than gliders us vipers are frightening
drop science that silence tairants, striking like lightning
my shine is blinding, a voilent verbal velocaraptor
strong enough to stop a tractor other rappers are not a factor
wouldnt get props as an actor, whacker than hammer actions
and feel like a hammers whacked em when my grammar smacks em
change your face like jackson...

start time: 21:22 finish time: 21:26

Im on a DioNucleicAcid trip falling under the influence of common sense slipping beneath illusions of pretense confusions about reasons the subconscious force of seasons and the direction life is leading like lemmings leaping to conclusions of denial and delusion and the only problem is that there is no solution in the mathematics of the moment the equation is grave and memory is a mere fraction of our mortal remains the remainder of this body of information is decay and deterioration of the chemical chains that we've been enslaved with the original sin is the fruit of knowledge teach me lessons of dispondence provide a lack of confidence break every promise thats why the beating of my heart is off tempo apple for the teacher who can preach over an instrumental high priests of scientific faiths that escape the experimental and breach the realities of artistic venues stage show me parental bodies that know how to rock a party like a baby Hip-Hop is a woman sex driving me crazy I impregnate her with my conceptions of perceptions that are hazy from the smoke off which I choke and strangle hold the Pleides quantifying the qualities of quantum physics one can see the material world is formed of the force of spirit cause energy matters in that matter is energy paternal patterns maternal matter and we weave the mysteries of sound into conjunctioned verbs adjectives and nouns words whirling as worlds bound for change which is constant existence in consistantly oxymoronic while the hands of the clock reach into the depths of the topic to shape our dreams from lunar waves of potential manifest as solar beams while these dogs scream for the cream and ice Gods are diamonds in the rough and the Principle of life I cut to the point like a knife money in the bank doesn't amount to self worth and receipts cant report time spent on this earth

Im all up on this mic/ its just like ridin a bike/ so you never forget and thats wut i like/ i love rap like fisherman like chillin on the dike/ they fishin for bass but all they catch is pike/ now i can sit here and school you for dayz/ but i got to get back to producin cause thats wut payz/ for my bapes/ and those kicks make u go ape/ so crazy that u wanna rape/ like micheal jackson/ but i just be relaxin/faxin/ and maxin/ this thread was started several days ago/ and i know how to pimp a hoe/ so lets go / to the next post/from the new host/ with the most/ to boast

Theirs my freestyle it sucks but o well

Last edited by a moderator:
One Of The Best In My Coast So No Need To Brag And Boast/ Cuz The Cats Who You Think Can Rap I Coach/ Phil Jackson When Rappin'/ But Roy Jones When I'm Scrappin'/ And I Don't Need A Watch To Tell Me That Its Time For Action/ Cuz All Of These Rappers Are Choacha' To Me/ And Hopefully, They Don't Get No Closer To Me/ Then Close Should Be, Cuz I Feel Death Approachin' Me/ Second By Second, Day By Day/ And Til' I'm, Laid To Rest In This World I'll Stay/ But Never Shall I'll Play, Cuz Life's Not A Game/ But A Major Payne Like Damon Wayans/ But Struggles Teach You How To Hustle/ And Hustle Makes Ya Money Double/ So Pain/ Brings Change($)/ And Change($) Brings Change/ So My Rhymes Gon' Make A Diff./ While Supplying A Chance For Me To Make A Livin'

- Law -

Law 1988 your lyrics are nice! You record tracks?

I try to make a living, driven by motivation
Tried giving props to dudes and all returned is straight hating
Wishing on a change keeping inside this frustration
I gotta release and let it go, become a rapper NO!
Cause I want more in life then a contract chasing doe

It’s about the money and MC’s not to blame
Like a post above stated all these cats sound the same
I feel ashamed to even rock the mic, ppl who don’t rap swear that they raps is tight
Here’s some real insight, those MC’s you listen to half them don’t write!
Chains glissading true, but listen hear dude
Them will get you kill for just a bill or two…

JBONANTE', I'M GETTIN' BACK IN THE BOOTH SOON. I BEEN OUT FOR A MIN. WITH INJURIES BUT I'M GON' START RECORDIN' A MIX-TAPE "J-LAW THE RAPPER vs J-LAW THE POET"(I know its similar to TI and Cass but I been wantin' to do it)

AND FOR A BILL OR TWO, THEY KILLIN' THERE SELF/ THE MIRAGE LIL' FRAUDS NOT EVEN REAL TO THEMSELVES/ YALL STUNT LIKE MASTUBATION, FEELIN' YA SELF/ BUT REALLY PENICILIN' WIT THE PEN AND AIN'T FEELIN' THEMSELVES/ YOU KNOW, LAME RAPPERS/ SOUND THE SAME RAPPERS/ RHYMIN' FOR CHANGE RAPPERS/ KILLIN' THE GAME RAPPERS/ ALL NEED TO STOP AND THINK AND/ DROP YA INK PEN/ AND PROMISE TO THE WORLD UNTIL YOU STOP BREATHIN'/ YOU'LL STOP MC'ing..lol../ CUZ THE METAPHORS NEED WORK, AND SO DOES YA PUNCHLINES/ THERE FOR, I'M FORCED TO EAT EM' UP LIKE ITS LUNCHTIME/ LYRICALLY, I'M 23 WHEN ITS CRUNCHTIME/ AND YALL BYRON RUSSEL, YALL FALL IN THE FINAL SECONDS/ CUZ YA FLOW PLAYED OUT LIKE VINYL RECORDS

- LAW -

Last edited:
sometimes my mind dies when i make a lyric
but something inside ignites and awakes the spirit
an eighth an guinness, lyric block breaks in minutes
and shyt, once ive started, i hate to finish
letting my lyrics paint an image till every page diminshed
images popeyes like popeye after he ate the spinach
dont clash cos im shaped to win it, ill slay your gimmick
your prolly order seamen to the rear like a sailor, innit?!
tailored lyrics twisted in a tune that fracture your skull
this is shang tsung music, it'll capture your soul
and even though being a rapper's my natural role
i actually used to get no props like an actor on dole

i believe in cupid and believe beefs stupid
prefer that sweet music, me and deep rooted
with two green tulips inbetween my two lips
hang in my room banging out tunes when zoots lit
my images confuse kids shorten there fuses
cos my musics out of this world like the moon is
so BOOM it! ive got more game than doom did
hotboxing a room like auschwitz fumes is
i wanna be buried in a tomb with a pen and a pad
and a memory plaque from all the friends that i had
and a tens in a bag with a pack of rizla
be know cos my raps are sicker than attacks from hitler
i sit back and picture an iraqi sister
missing some mister when the same missile just missed her
ill give her respect for the courage shes shown
and theres been enough bloodshed why aint we hurrying home?
sometimes i worry alone sometimes i worry in crowds
but the fact is all im doing is worrying now!
wondering how we've got under this cloud
of terrential downpour, and all lifes essentials outlawed
its no coincdence i sound raw, raws what life made me
when bullets have you crawling on the floor like a baby
and its crazy the way we act in the modern day
if he aint strapped with a gat id bet cash he's got a blade
were modern day slaves to a worthless wage pack
every persons searching for ways of hurting with payback
so they stay strapped start shotting that yay crack
still be in prison if they didnt if there face black
hidden in the system locked in a cage trap
till they come out with missions of sitting in maybachs
lets face facts racism lives and thats realistic
and imma go ballistic if we get anymore materalistic
and to be specific, we live in survival of the fittest
admist this business and its sadastics characteristics
what ever happened to just being artistic?
well...what ever did happen i must of missed it!
whilst i witness the end of an era
Nas said hiphop was dead and now thats seeming much clearer
i fear a, time when every nasty beats destroyed
but imma fight for my right to party like the beastie boys

Last edited by a moderator:
CUZ REAL HIP-HOP /DON'T PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR NO OFFENSE TO THE SHOP BOYZ THAT SONG WAS KINDA HOT/ BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RAPPERS WITH A COLLEGE LIKE VOCAB/ WHO COULD REALLY FLOW RAPS, NOW MOST OF YALL FLOW TRASH/ YALL FLOWS ON BASIC SERVICE/ LIKE FOX, WB, AND ABC(The channels you get on basic cable...LOL..)/ SO NOW I'M LOOKIN' FOR MC's LIKE AN APB/ CUZ WE NEED TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST THESE FAKE RAPRERS/ DANG DANCE INSTRUCTOR AND FINGER SNAPPERS/ I DELIVER ON BEATS/ FRAUDS QUIVER IN THERE SNEAKS/ CUZ I'M A LYRICAL MONSTER, AND A BALTIMORE BEAST/ BUT IF YOU GON' BLAME WHERE HIP-HOP IS AT ON THE SOUTH/ DO ME A FAVOR GRAB A RAZOR AND CUT OFF YA MOUTH/ CUZ THE WEST GOT TELL ME WHERE TO GO, THE EAST GOT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP/ I SAY TAKE ALL THAT CORNY MUSIC AND GIVE IT THE BOOT/ AND ONCE THE REAL LYRICIST GET OUR TIME TO SHINE/ JUST LIKE LEMONS, WE GON' STAY IN THE LIME...lol...

-LAW-

Last edited:
Some want the power and money
some want the fame and acclaim
Some people speak for the truth
some people spit for the game
But the sum of all we've done
equates rhyme with reason
No matter where you from
we've all come to the conclusion
lyrics are pleasing
To the heart and the soul
for the body and mind
For entertainment and education
all at the same time
Some want to battle emcees
some got a story to tell
Some need to drop science
others do it to escape hell
Whatever your mode of operation
and ulterior motivations
keep it going remain flowing
in the soundwaves of your statements

But Be Careful With The Statements You Makin', Cuz We Live In A Time/ Where Its What You're Rappin' Instead Of Ya Actions By Which Your Defined/ Character Means Little If You Ain't Got No Swag/ And You Ain't A Man In This Land If You Don't Pop Yo' Mags/ So Sad, Where We At/ Even Sadder We Won't Re-act/ And Act Like There Raps Ain't Wack Like An Openin' Act/ They Smokin' Then They Rap/ Talk About Toatin' A Gat/ Got The Game Messed Up, Don't Focus On That/ Hocus, Pocus Dem' Cats Make Em' Disappear/ My Flows Better Extra Extra Listen Hear/ Hip-hop Lives, Hip-hop Lives Hip-hop Lives/ And Here, Hip-hop Is......(HIP-HOP Is In Me And You So It'll Never Die)

- LAW -
J-LAW MIX-TAPE COMING SOON...
J-LAW THE RAPPER VS J-LAW THE POET

Last edited:
she da same as these other hoes/even her own daddy knows/she dont respect him no more she said he 2 old/no longer is she about raising communites/just ridin roofless coupes and flossin fine jewlery/wasnt no half steppin when she was on da east/flew 2 the west startin bumpin wit ease/frequent trips back and forth/wittness a few causalties of war went mad off the drama took a detour/now she strugglin 4 an indentity deeply rooted in "yo"/but untill then she just like these other hoes.....its all da same 2 me

Transcended from time's futuristic prognosis / So this is solely critical that you subside and listen / To the writing from a distant universe that's non-existent / To your embryonic flows, I kill upon submission / Ultrasonic violent prose, posin hard when posted up / Right after you're dead, I'll beat your ahss jus cuz you won't get up / Magnanimous and vile upon, whoever really does me wrong / My handshake while I'm asleep, can single handedly just crush your palm / The strength of brain waves, middle-fingers to you all / Push y'all off of a cliff, remove the ground to watch you fall / For infiinite times, within these intricate rhymes / You hear me but in latency...(delay) subliminal lines / Speak messages of blessin boards, wit questions dressed wit metaphors / Impressions left I teleport my pain to you through welts and sores / I felt the force, embellished more spells on words than Skeletor / brewin up a curse coercin those who swell and melt of course...

Life is what it is,
I'm the perfect depiction of wea I live,
Mums face'n evictions, wea they live,
Broken hearted, stayin rat infested cribs//
Nor in at the walls like its food for thought,
Deprived of nutrition, kids wishin of sport,
Hopes an dreams r now so much more,
For kids, parents would fall on swords//
To keep them for seein the horrors of the world,
Sterile fathers wish, of haven baby girls//
A tear in his eye cos its never gona be
Well crack heads, create crack babies
Life is what it is, an it just might be//
A cruel joke, ta fool folks into faulse hopes,
Chicks cake on make-up ta catch young blokes,
Pretty on the out side like broken homes,
Enter at ya own risk a heart of stone//

I got the 'Heart of Stone' and hands like Duran...
So you and your man, best ta scram
For your next whip is an ambulance..
Dammit man, I can't stand it damn...
When I watch a bootleg movie and there's a man
standing in front of the cam...
Or when lesbian christians swallow my lads
but be against abortion and for the war in Iraq...
Ain't that iron-ac?
Drinkin a cognac while reading an almanac...
My mom should've kept me sedated and strapped...
But she didn't now I'm murdering lil kittens to get back...
It's f'd up because I'm doin it with a bat...,
In a past life me and Michael Vick were friends...
But he's making millions and I'm strangling girlfriends..
That's pretty much what I do on the weekends..
Choke chicks til I buss off the thought she's weakened...

Last edited:
WELL IN A PAST LIFE, ME AND MICHEAL JACKSON WERE FRIENDS, TOUCHIN' THE YOUTH/ WHILE CRUSHIN' THE BOOTH/ DISCUSSIN' THE TRUTH, CUZ ITS BEIN' HIDDEN/ LIKE WHEN YA, PALMS IN MITTENS/ TRACKS I BOMB AND RIPPIN'/ PLAY IT CALM WHEN I DISSIN'/ METAPHORICALLY IN A SONG I GET EM'/ THE CHALLENGERS THINKIN' REAL HARD TO GET IT, BUT CAN'T/ SEE IN THIS LIFE WE ALL LIKE ANTS/ CUZ, ALL-DAY WE WORK/ WE PLAY IN THE DIRT/ PLAY IN THE SAME PLACE WE WORK/JUST TO STAY ON THIS EARTH/ SEE I WORK IN THE BOOTH, BUT I PLAY WITH MY VERSE/ SILLY VOCAB/ AUTOMATIC RAPPER, MACK MILLY DELIVERY WHENEVER I FLOW RAPS/ SO GUARD YOU EARS FOR WHAT YOU ABOUT TO HEAR/ AND FREE YA MIND WHEN I SPEAK A LINE/ AND GRAB A VEST, TO GUARD YA CHESS/ CUZ I LOVE MY ART(My music is art, thats why we're artist), CUZ IT'S GON' TOUCH YA HEART...

- LAW -

Last edited:
Back