Is this a bad place 2 set up a home studio?

Here is diagram of my room. My room is a medium big room in a sort of L shape, at the moment I am set in a corner. I have to setup somewhere else, ive labeled the diagram of where i am setting up. I am not really recording vocals or instruments alot, i mainly make produce and mix beats. Need some advise helpfull advise, i no its not the most symmetrical place. I am also very serious about music!!!

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Here is diagram of my room. My room is a medium big room in a sort of L shape, at the moment I am set in a corner. I have to setup somewhere else, ive labeled the diagram of where i am setting up. I am not really recording vocals or instruments alot, i mainly make produce and mix beats. Need some advise helpfull advise, i no its not the most symmetrical place. I am also very serious about music!!!

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
why can't you set up on the other walls?

Well i need room for people to move around in bottom bit of room, i am disabled soo i have people help me and theres noo room if i set there.
Its either the corner or the area i labeled, is that a bad spot, because its better that a corner i am guessing

My initial concern when first viewing this thread was that you had locked out the two best spots to setup in.

Also that in most cases you do not want to be directly on a wall, but about 1/3 into the length of the room and at the halfway spot in the width of the room. Your room shape makes either of these propositions difficult to achieve, but not impossible.

Having read in the other version of this thread that you are also disabled, adds additional conflicts into the process, ensuring ease of access for you and any support people you use.

here is my considered opinion without knowing stuff like room dimensions and other furnishings that are in the room

Picture1.png

Yhh it cant go there well along bottom section of there is a track along the wall, with a hoist on which will soon need to be used.
I am left with 2 spots that current setup or the top section.
any other suggestions?

Back