Is online daws good ?

Jacky Mao

sup guys, i wanna be prod and makin some yeat/drake/carti beats, i found Amped Studio, it s pretty good i think, if someone can give me some advices how to makin music or tell me about this daw, i apr u so much.

i think that online DAWs are much more convenient than others, these types of daws only need the Internet and a laptop, specifically for me this is the main reason in choosing, because i often use a laptop outside the house

I did not know "online" DAW's were a thing. My daw is pretty iffy as it is a free version so there is room for improvement. Ill check out amped...

Seems a little unwieldy to me, I don't want recordings going anywhere. Than again mixpad will update automatically and than not recognize projects before the update. (infuriating!!)

I did not know "online" DAW's were a thing. My daw is pretty iffy as it is a free version so there is room for improvement. Ill check out amped...

Seems a little unwieldy to me, I don't want recordings going anywhere. Than again mixpad will update automatically and than not recognize projects before the update. (infuriating!!)

Online DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) like Amped Studio can be quite effective for music production, especially if you're starting out and want to create beats in the style of artists like Yeat, Drake, or Carti. Amped Studio and other online DAWs offer convenience as they run directly in your web browser, eliminating the need for extensive software downloads. To get started, familiarize yourself with the interface and features of Amped Studio through tutorials and experimentation. Focus on learning basic music production techniques such as beat composition, sampling, drum programming, and mixing. Explore different sound libraries and plugins available within the DAW to find the sounds that fit your style. Engaging with online communities and forums can also provide valuable tips and feedback as you progress in your music-making journey. I hope it does help you. If you are searching for the coursework writing service online then you can visit https://academized.com/coursework-writing-service here. Because Academized provides extensive support for thesis and dissertation writing. These long-form projects require significant research and expertise, and the platform’s experienced writers can guide students through each stage of the process. From topic selection to final editing, Academized ensures that these complex assignments are well-organized and thoroughly researched.
I also want to know about it.

Last edited:
Back