Is it possible to get a good mix with headphones?

GuessBeatz

I'm just wondering if it's possible to get a good mix of your songs using quality headphones or should I invest in monitors?

monitors or headphones are good. Learning how the sound would sound on other systems is what is required.
Understanding audio equipment's translation across other mediums or...getting good headphones/monitors and a set of [Earpods]

So I'd say a decent hifi speakers or headphones and maybe a pair of [yes] earpods.
headphones is for little details so Ideally headphones that are open back or a decent set of closed back ones.

Ok thank you that definitely makes sense. I've been mixing on earpods for months now and I feel like the quality of my tracks is suffering because of it. I'm gonna look into those type of headphones it's more in my price range atm

I'd recommend any of the following alongside [for specific reason] Earpods.

Q40
srh440
sennheiser [any sennheiser at HD280 or above]
M50 or M50X
DT660-990
Maudio Nova
SRH840

When it comes to speakers though monitors are ideal but a klipsch promedia 2.1 is just fine too.
Matter of fact a set of either audio engines or promedias plus decent headphones AND some earpods is what I'd recommend tbh.

Mix sounds good. Seems like you know earpods[They really aren't that bad tbh but they are definitely not 30$+ headphones]
But keeping earpods around is always a good idea.

While sennheiser 201 is good, I'd personally not touch anything below an HD280 if going that brand.

Back