iRig Midi & SampleTank iOS

PRPS

aka Joey Jeff Productions
iRig Midi is a Midi adapter for your iPhone, iPod, iPad that allows you to charge your device while using Midi in, out AND thru.

SampleTank iOS has the EXACT same sounds as SampleTank, SonikSynth 2, Miroslav Philharmonik & the upcoming SampleTank 3 along with a few of SampleTank 3's features.

Last edited:
Thanks for spreading the word! We're really excited about this!

Imagine a full workstation in your iPhone! This along with my MPC are a killer combo!

:cheers:

Its easier to carry your iPhone than another laptop. Plus you can work on a beat while waiting gin the lobby for a doctors appointment then go back home and finish it.

Also if your a gigging musician carrying an iPad as your sound module instead of a rack module is easier to move, carry and maintain. You can add more sounds to your iPad for a lot less than some of the expansion roms for rack modules.

Blatant advertising is unnecessarily blatant.

JK, but does this Sampetank IOS work as a sequencer/DAW or just a sound module? Sounds interesting enough but since I wasn't a fan of the Guitar sim I'm not so sure about the interface.

Last edited:
Lol I didn't even start the thread. I'm just psyched that I can use my iPod Touch and my MPC for a pretty solid set up that would have made most of the golden era producers drool. I can sample from it, use it as a sound module and record into it. Seriously, you'll be surprised with the quality of sounds you can have on an iPhone now that iRig Midi & SampleTank iOS are out:

SampleTank for iPhone / iPod touch and iRig MIDI - Grand Pianos in Action! - YouTube
SampleTank for iPhone / iPod touch and iRig MIDI - Electric and Acoustic Pianos in Action! - YouTube

^Ohh so it's the old sonik synth/sampletank sounds. I missed that somehow.

Listened to the demos. Pianos are great, basses were really cheap sounding IMO. I have sonik synth but haven't used it in a looong time, but I might fire it up and listen to the sounds again.

Last edited:
Back