Introduction/Looking for some advice

GuestUser-

Sup everyone!
I've had this account for a little bit and I think it's time to start putting it to use!
Names Justin, 16 years old been making music for about a year and interested in learning music..

So for the past year of making music I've pretty much just been placing together what sounds good and picking up on information here and there expecting to wake up one day being able making something decent. Neglecting the true art music is and skills it takes to make music I'm proud to say I've gained an interested to strive to expand my knowledge on musics creation, the history , and learning how to play instruments. Which is the reason I'm planning to get active here, it's an opportunity to learn some valuable information. Any quick tips you guys may have feel free to post or message! If you just want a conversation I'm always up for it! If you're willing to collab with me, hit me up!

ADVICE: Alright so I just recently moved about a week ago (From Florida to Colorado) and all my equipment has temporarily been stored. Which wasn't much.. just a MIDI keyboard, headphones, speakers, etc. I'm considering just buying a cheap MIDI and a pair of headphones just to get me by for now because I honestly don't know when I'm going to have access to my other stuff. Could be soon, could be months down the road. What's your thoughts? If I should buy some cheap stuff, any pointers would be appreciated.

Back