Introducing Mr.Nikki25$ixx Decatur/Huntsville, Alabama!

Mr.Nikki25$ixx

Rapper, $inger,Producer
All,
Im new to this forum but have been producing music for about 4 yrs out of my home. I write, record, produce, and mix my own music as well as some others music. I rap, sing and make beats. Just wanted to introduce myself and hoping for a warm welcome. Anyone with any helpful info about how this forum works and what all can be done with it as far as posting music etc..... please hit me up. thanks!

Hey man - welcome! I've been here a few hours myself :). One thing I'm trying to learn is how many posts I need to make before I can post links to my beats for others to review. Looking forward to getting some good feedback. Let me know if you've figured this out.

introducing Mr.Nikki25$ixx Decatur/Huntsville, Alabama

I believe its 70 posts if I'm not mistaken. Welcome to u too. What kind of beats do you make? Dirty south? East coast? West coast? Do you sample or record live instruments? Wouldn't mind hearing some of it.

Thanks - actually, I just found out its only about 20 - right after my last post :).

I'm still trying to categorize what I do :) - most of the stuff I'm making now is sort of soulful hip hop/trip hop stuff, with a slight electro/indie feel to it. It's definitely heavy on melody. I don't sample - not out of principle, but I got into this because I like playing music - piano, guitar, etc. so I've stuck with that.

How about you?

My stuff is at www.soundclick.com/bobbywest

Would appreciate any feedback, and send a link to your stuff too, or least directions on where to find it since you can't post links yet :).

Hey man - typing this on my phone and for some reason this got posted as a message on your profile - sorry...

Yeah - I just typed (or actually copied) the link and used the hyperlink icon above the text box (the little globe with the link unde it) to make it a hyperlink. I could do that even before 20 posts, but it would give me an error message after I tried to post it. If it's still giving you an error message, try making a few more posts - it may not give you access right at 20 - I know by at least 27 it worked for me.

Yo Bobby! Click the link in my sign and give me some feedback. Don't judge the page lol. I just started it. Lemme know what u think of the track
Title is if u hate me. I made the beat and all production. First verse is me and first half of Las verse is me. My boys girlfriend singing the hook w me in the background. 2nd verse is my boys k and critical.

Dude, that's HOT! Seriously, that song is really good. Very catchy. You need to promote that big time, man.

By the way, the link you sent me was to your member profile - not your artist page - small detail...

So, are your plans for this? Hopefully big!

You really llike it? I love that song. Somebody on here told me that my flow in the first verse wasn't good and that the lyrics weren't Even good. Those are some fire@$$ lyrics. I don't care what nobody says and I think people get mad cuz they can't keep up with the flow. I'd be mad at me too lol. J/k. I'm a really humble person and appreciate any feedback anyone gives me. But that's the type of music I do. Plan to put a full CD together. We need to collab. U got any original stuff u need some help on or may need a verse or a hook? Also, can u add people as friends on here? I use my cell phone mostly and its hard to figure this site out on a cell phone.

I really do. There will always be someone who doesn't like it - either because they have different tastes or for whatever reason. I personally listen to anyone with an opinion - positive or negative - if they're specific and can offer something I can grow with, but I also think opinions are more valid when more than one person thinks it - if just one person says your flow is off, it may be right, but if 10 people are saying it, I'd probably pay attention :). I actually like your flow - I think its a lot more interesting than a lot of other rappers. In terms of lyrics, I'm not a lyrics - I don't even really listen to them, so I can't comment on that. Personally, I'm a melody person, and I could easily hear it on the radio.

Yeah man - I'd love to collaborate. Not sure if the stuff I'm doing now you'd be interested in, but check out some of my stuff: http://www.soundclick.com/bobbywest

A lot of the stuff I put up was for an artist I've been working with who wanted a certain sound - I'll be working on some different stuff in the coming weeks/months too. If you hear anything you'd want to write/rap to, let me know.

I think you can friend people on here - I'll try it :).

hey i noticed what you said about the member page thing. when i click the link to my soundclick it doesnt even show my music. how do i even et to my artist page? how were you able to listen to my song?

Back