Installing MBOX 2 Mini without installation discs

Sanford Black

Crusher of Universes
Having trouble finding a good answer for this BUT... I had to reformat my hard drive and start my whole shit over again last week, but I've lost the installation discs to my MBOX 2 Mini and can't do anything without it just yet.

Is there a way to get this mother installed without the use of this disc? I found my registration card right away, thankfully, so that's not an issue.

I did download and install the ASIO-4-ALL drivers, but I still couldn't get Windows to recognize the Mbox. I'm dumb with this shit, y'all help me out. Been out of commission for nearly a month and I've got projects stacking to the ceiling.

That I did find and am hoping it's my best bet. Not gonna be able to test it until later this evening, but fingers crossed. Thanks a lot, Noble.

As far as installing the Mbox it's just drivers. If you need to reinstall Pro Tools then you will have to get an installer (available in your Avid account if you purchased an digital upgrade but not if you bought a box version). If that's the case your best bet is contacting the retailer. They are more likely to have record of your purchase and help you get an full installer.

Back