Inner-Sections (feat. Milk Money and Dredge Maximus) F4F!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the beat...but the raps just made me laugh man...the first guy sounds really animated and has personality on the mic, but the bars weren't very good IMO and I think his vocals are too loud. 2nd and 3rd guys were a bit of an improvement...but it left a lot to be desired tbh.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, it just wasn't really to my taste.

These emcees made me laugh. The delivery of the subject matter made me laugh. I hope that was the intention. The beat was cool. Bassline was dope.

Aiiight guys check it...im the second and only othet dude on this....tell me bout my style...enuff wit the first dude

I wont even touch the first guy yowza! no hate but yowza. I feel like your bit can be smoothed out a bit vocally just to have a better flow going. and the yelling concerns me a teeny bit. the beat is awesome and i like the concept. your voice is good as well. feels like it needs to be polished and and smoothed out a bit but i think i can be boss my friend imma message you in a sec. oh also have you peeped this track? what do you think? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...onato-beats-{about-luigi-}-f4f-always-475355/

Last edited:
This is really interesting reminds me of like "Horror Rap" or like D12.

"I don't gave a shat, got damn it" that line got me rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back