Industrial Areas?

LostProfit

I'm wondering, does anybody have their studio in an industrial area, in the outback, up in the hills, in the middle of a warzone?

:)

Basically, somewhere where you are allowed to make as much noise as you want?

This is a social problem as well as anything, because I'm holding back on moving out from my parents house because of sound issues with student accommodation, the size, the rules of what you can and can't build.

I bet even reading that sounds pathetic but I don't think it should, and I think an industrial area may be my only hope. There's somewhere, for anybody in the UK, called Media City being built in Manchester, I'm looking into making a move into that area.

Does anybody have problems with the location of their studio?

Anybody have one built in the wilderness or something?

Love some input here, peace.

EDIT: Oops, this was meant for Studio Design/Acoustics.

Last edited:
media city in salford, thats where the bbc are going, gona be on salford keys.
i live in fallowfield in the student area of manchester, blast tunes as loud as want alot the time round here cos most ur neigbours are students doin the same thing, id just recomend renting a detached house so that the noise wont really realy travel throught the walls, just keep ur windows shut and ul be right, u may wana look at ancoats in manchester near where sankeys is, pretty industrial roudnd their,

Back