In the Virtual DJ Pro software...

InspectahEX

how do I change the bpm on a deck to an exact number? it won't lock onto the exact bpm I want sometimes, and when I click on the screen I can't seem to be able to enter a bpm value. How do I type in the bpm? is that possible?

the only way i know of is by pressing the sync button but i usually just get it as close as possible usually .3 of a difference is ok, just need to press the pitch bend buttons to keep it in time.

mannn, i wish i could match the bpm by entering the values because they are off sometimes, i have to use the pitch bend to keep it on beat throughout the whole track

if youre doing mashups that are being recorded then just use the sync button to get em exact, much easier. otherwise having to do no pitch bend is kinda boring when it comes to mixing tracks during a set, mixing is one part of the whole fun about djing in general.

the sync button would work but if you stay in the same bpm rounded to the nearest 1 you should be fine. don't get caught up in decimals. just use ears and pitch bend to adjust.

learn to do it with the pitch control using your ear- if you ever mix on decks or CDJs with no /sync button you'll be screwed otherwise

Back