In need for a DJ!

henkhakkebar

Superproducer
Eyo FP!

I'm Ollie Hoops, and I'm a beatmaker, like alot of guys around here.

I'm working on a little mixtape project with rapper Atonomous, and we were busy on a track that really needs some scratches on the hook. Some simple, Premo-like, percussive scratches.

So I am asking for a DJ over here. This is the track I'm talking about:

https://soundcloud.com/olliehoops/funkystuffzmetkees2

(Note that this recording is far from finished; the mixing isn't done and the recording isn't yet optimal. Also I've put some VirtualDJ scratches over it myself, which are crappy, which is why I'm searching for a good DJ.)

If you're interested to work on this project, contact me: olliehoops@rhymeregime.com

If you can get some dope scratches on the track, of course we'll give you credit as a featuring to the track. We'll probably also record a music video, but I'm not yet sure about that. But it is an amazing promotion opportunity for all of us. :)

I hope to hear from one of you talented DJ's on here!

Peace out

Last edited:
Hey bud,

A few things:

So you're just looking for a DJ to do some basic scratching on your track?

Also, you soundcloud link doesn't work. Can you fix it?

Thanks!
DJ WHRR :)

Ahh, OK. Bummer. I'm not too great at scratching. Was going to practice this Summer lol maybe if I get better then I'll hit you up then, OK? Want to give you a good product! :)

Hey,
I sent you an email with the mp3, not sure how often you check your email. On soundcloud I could put the wav file, so if you want to use it click on the link and download it, once you have the file let me know so I can delete it.
Hope you like the mix.

Hey,
I sent you an email with the mp3, not sure how often you check your email. On soundcloud I could put the wav file, so if you want to use it click on the link and download it, once you have the file let me know so I can delete it.
Hope you like the mix.

I've seen your email, and I've replied.

Back