In my humble unbiased opinion, I am the greatest rapper ever!

bestrapperever

Hello guys, my name is Christopher A. Taylor. I have been making music for 25 years and it's a lifelong pursuit for me. I am committed to growing not only as an artist, but as a person. I came from very rough begging and now I am happily married, I own my own home free and clear in an area I love living in and I have a beautiful recording studio inside my home. It's amazing how manifesting actually works. I went from living in transitional housing for the at risk homeless to this in a span of three years. I went from being poor to being debt free. I am a full time rap artist, You can find my music on Spotify, apple etc. Here's a google link to my newest album "Dooley Noted" https://g.co/kgs/1V8yZm

Everything I talk about in my music is real life stuff coming directly from my experience. I hope my music and my story can inspire you to do what you need to do to have everything you want in life.

I am currently looking to work with new producers in hopes of finding my Ryan lewis if you will;-)

Love and light to all.

Back