Improvements to the site. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiten

Hi there,
To improve the site the download section should be started Soon, cause i've been waitin to see the products for a long time and a new disscussions forum should also be introduces, On Music and Lights, cause every dj Wants to add some efx when lights syncronize to the music, and the next forum is, the MP3 disscussion, mixing editing etc. and the Chat server should also be added so the PPl may talk live and share thir Opinions. Everything in th REALTIME, and some web space and a software should also be provided on the online dj server, so that the memberscan share the previews of their own songs and example of every new equipment in the market. and some more tutroials and some more options should be give in the post other then QUOTE, EDIT, ETC. rest the site is full of colours.

thanks for your input

some of what you said will be added, not everything though. Did you check all that was added lately? The site is being really active actually.

Let me give you my 2 cents about each thing. Consider each word I say.. Believe me our goal is to make it good, and its our job to build killer online structures in the first place, so we do our best :)

Plus, the site is a success!

. download section WILL come but not before a month or two. Because of the traffic, it needs to be on a HOT server with a TON of bandwidth before it goes live.

. Lights... I dont think so. It IS a good idea, but we want to keep the contents about music. You can post Lights discussions in the "everyday chat" forum. Yes a lot fo DJs use light, but a lot of them like a lot of things, not necessarily musical.

. MP3 discussion? well we tried, and it was a nightmare.. people started talking only about illegal stuff, we cant allow that. So it was renamed "Track Reviews". We dont want the site dropped by sponsors or it'll go bye bye.

. Mixing, Editing.. well this is already covered by the actual forums (Mixing, Recording..)

. Chat server.. We will not put a chat on the site, BUT this will be added soon: BUDDY LIST and PRIVATE MESSAGING (send offline and online messages to any of your buddies on the site!).

. web space: we will maybe add this later on

. people will be able to upload mixes in a future section, and organize all their mixes and songs... this though represents a LOT of maintenance and resources.

. example of every equipment on the market: one of the sections I am planning to add "something like this" + other things.

. more tutorials: yes, they take time to write, as we want to publish only quality contents ;) read the message linked at the bottom.

. more options on the post: this will come with the new community system. We dont develop that it's 3rd party.

. colours: let me know what you meant.

A lot happens, not overnight.

check this out :):)
http://www.onlinedj.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=2436

great ideas, and all these sections are the next additions

Thanks for supporting the ideas and the direction the site is taking. A lot of work is put into it.

thanks 4 u're reply ManoOne. but i was talking about MP# mixing editing, etc, but as u told illeagle, it's ok. and tell me one thing, now i'am a woripor member what if i want to become a senior member or get promoted. please try to understan what i'am sayin.

titles are given by the number of your posts. its automatic.
is that what you asked? i dont have in mind each step/status. you will be a senior member at some point, and even an universal soldier at some point

at 500 posts, you choose a CUSTOM title! I am sure you saw some members with special titles (for example Tricky is "The Indian Tiger"

:)

Hi,
can i cutomise my title anytime after i post 500 msgs, and thanks for telling me for the titles.

no right now you can't, you simply post here and ask me directly, to request your change. You can't change everyday.

take care :)

OK thanks, I'am also an indian, what name shoul u give me. I'll haveto think much, for my title but it's far, but u tell me which name is suitable for me.

ahh no, you choose your name! lol :)
you have 400 posts to go for thinking about it anyway ;)

it's more a title than a name by the way

take care man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back