Important

mano 1

Founder
Staff member
Hey, I wanted to point something out in case some of you didn't notice: Everyday, the site is updated with all the new products announced or released by manufacturers anddeveloppers.

A short version of these news is listed on the frontpage (General > Home), but you might want to check the New Products section (Articles > New Products) for a LOT of information about everything which came out lately.

It is useful if you want to know what's up. Just check the site everyday.

Salut manu Julien

Super ton site tu as fait du grand travail,tu parle aussi tres bien l'Anglais,j'ai du mal a tout comprendre mais bon ca se travail.Aller a plus,a au fait le meilleur sampleur sur le marche ce doit etre le tiens?nON

:) :) ;)

hehe Julien...

The S6000 will be shipped soon you'll have a lot of fun with it. Please speak english on this board :)

nice to see you around, tell your friends to come over as well. They'll practice their english hehe

Take care man

!???!!?

What was THAT all about???!!??
Boy am I lost in French, please don't do that again or I'll just think you are making fun of me. HeHe
See ya!

Re: !???!!?

Dj Chriss said:
What was THAT all about???!!??
Boy am I lost in French, please don't do that again or I'll just think you are making fun of me. HeHe
See ya!

Hey Chriss, don't give us ideas like this ! :D :D

Super ton site tu as fait du grand travail,tu parle aussi tres bien l'Anglais,j'ai du mal a tout comprendre mais bon ca se travail.Aller a plus,a au fait le meilleur sampleur sur le marche ce doit etre le tiens?nON

Ocean said (rough translation) that your site is graet, you have done lots of hard work, you also speak very good English, and I didn't get the last bit, but i think it was about how he does much less work compared to this, and something about the value of a sampler. And you think what a waste school was, eh?

DJ Lem said:
Ocean said (rough translation) that your site is graet, you have done lots of hard work, you also speak very good English, and I didn't get the last bit, but i think it was about how he does much less work compared to this, and something about the value of a sampler. And you think what a waste school was, eh?

HAhaha :D
First I didnt know that you were quoting Ocean, then I undesrstood that you were training your french ;)
Yeah, he is the guy I sold my sampler to, a few months ago (was a fully loaded AKAI S6000). If I knew about the new USB card, the OS version 2.0 and the LYNKsys software (kickass) I would maybe have kept it.

You didn't waste your time at school no :D

Back