Im new

Mykillmatic

the beats ive been [osting on reverbnation are only a little over a minute cause i cant figure out how to make a dope tag... any suggestions?? i dont like the annonymous-robot sounding thing, and id love to post full beats so the change ups can be heard.

- Myk EL

Hey, whats up! Just keep practicing. You'll start to develop and ear and memory for it. :) welcome to forum

Hey there, i'm new too haha. Are you saying you don't want to create longer tracks without a tag? All my beats so far don't have a tag, im going to ask one of my followers on soundcloud to do one for me soon though. Try to connect with some artists that wouldn't mind doing a tag for you.

Hey there, i'm new too haha. Are you saying you don't want to create longer tracks without a tag? All my beats so far don't have a tag, im going to ask one of my followers on soundcloud to do one for me soon though. Try to connect with some artists that wouldn't mind doing a tag for you.

lol, no im saying i wont POST full beats without a tag. I was just wondering how some of you had tags made. Everyone i make on my own sounds retarded. You have a good idea though, thanx.

Back