I'm afraid of being robbed!

I don't see why you care so much, there are 1000 producers out there that are better than you and there are 1000 producers out there that are better than me. If you are restricting who gets to hear your work you have already lost.

if ur not scared of getting ur beats stolen then u probably make wack ass beats. just copyright them hoes man. then let all them thieves download and use ur shit up and hope someone makes an actual hit off a track or more then file a lawsuit on them non-creative fag fart sniffers. thats what my plan is

Last edited:
You can't trust anyone on the internet... Ii've been aking beats since 09 and i've been scared someone would steal y beats ever since i made a banger... So i didn't join any sites since this month.. And i've come to realize people love mys tuff its a great feeling...if you want great feed back you have to take that chance and post it on the net.. Maybe just leave a bunch of voice tags...

It's my opinion that you should only sample unsigned producers on Soundclick and chop up their material and make it your own.

Their work is not copyrighted and they normally don't have all of their session files. Beatmakers are notoriously sloppy with their PAST creations.

j/k

Put that "I'm afraid if being robbed" idea out of your head. Because when you feel like that, your music isn't even good enough to be stolen, and by the time it is good enough to be stolen, you won't care anymore.

Trust me.

QFT. Yup.

My beats are not registered because it would be too expensive to register a copyright for every single beat as soon as I make them. Besides most times, I create the beat then email him immediately after rendering because I want/like quick feedback. I'm not concerned with him stealing my old stuff but since I'm pushing myself to be more unique lately, I'm worried about sending him stuff in the future.
Information and links straight from the original source on my site BeatsUrban: Electronic Copyright Office

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Basically you can register about 40 beats at once

Last edited:
I was an introvert for awhile (it caused me to get fat, lol)

... but now, I try to get taken out of my comfort zone everyday. I talk to people I normally wouldn't talk to, I go places I normally would feel awkward going to....

... and none of it feels strange, it's actually kind of fun.

You're going to die, have fun while you're around.

Back