I'll Make A Rap / Trap Beat for You {Offer Stands Only For 2 Days} $35

Lol! For a lease... Don't worry about how we handle things, I've seen a lot of people lose clients because of pride. Remember it didn't say for sale, and it as a time limit {They aren't a lot of rich people here if any}; Hence my point "PROMOTING A BRAND". If you don't get why I did this, I'm sorry, I can't explain it more obvious than that.

Last edited:
Lol! For a lease... Don't worry about how we handle things, I've seen a lot of people lose clients because of pride. Remember it didn't say for sale, and it as a time limit {They aren't a lot of rich people here if any}; Hence my point "PROMOTING A BRAND". If you don't get why I did this, I'm sorry, I can't explain it more obvious than that.

But why would someone care about a no name producer making a beat for them to lease for $35 when they can go to Johnny Juliano and get beats for $10 each, or a bunch of other producers and get/finesse free beats?

All leased beat price on the internet are not at the same, but the average price range is about 0-50 dollars (yes $0, and I quote "No rapper with any self-worth would do this. No producer with any self-worth would do this"), I Just Picked a price range that was affordable but not the low $10 for the maybe mixed, not mastered beat. To buy the exclusive to a beat, It can cost you 100-500 dollars (I never sell Exclusives). Do you Know Lex Luger? That being said, People who buy Trap & Rap beats exclusively should just go buy a Lex Luger beat for $500-$750 {OOO yes Multi platinum sell producer Lex Luger is sell beats at that price right now}. To much pride my nigger, I would give away my beat (with a royalties deal on a contact of course) if these so call "ARTISTE" had ****ing talent.

Last edited:
Back