If you're looking for a new platform to sell your beats, check this out

mjnbeats

For the longest time I've used a SoundCloud player embedded on my website for people to listen to my beats. Just recently I hit my free limit (2 hours worth of beats) and decided to try and find something else to host my beats.

I was specifically looking for a service that I could embed onto my website to play all of my beats, but also have a shopping cart system in the player itself so I could get rid of the PayPal drop-down menu on my site.

I found all that and more at MusicCentro. Let me just say right now, I don't work for MC, I don't advertise for them, and I'm not a sponsor. I just really like the way their service works and want to tell other people about it.

Take a look at my MusicCentro page for instance:
Producer | Music Centro | Your digital music market place

The page you get on the site is nothing special really, just a simple, effective layout. However, if you take a look at my website:

Beats by mjNichols Beats by mjNichols

...you'll see the embedded player on my "Beats Shop" page, and alongside every beat there are options to buy different types of leases right inside the player.

Does anyone else here use this service? I feel that if MC improved on a few aspects, it could turn into a really big beat selling community.

Yeah it seems like a lot of soundclick users are beginning to embrace MC, I've been meaning to see what all the fuss is about myself

Wow, Surprised didn't know it was gonna be that good, Nice Layout page btw. No wonder SoundclickProducers are falling for this place...

both myflashplayer and musiccentro are dope. Music Centro is gonna be huge down the road.. if they keep making improvements like you stated it could be the new age soundclick. Since soundclick hasn't made many upgrade changes.

lol Vybe and Hot Boy have made a killing off of this site... salute to them, especially the homie Vybe....got a couple tracks wit him...

Back