If you write lyrics

S

stewbow

I run a website that can make a song in the style of your choice out of your lyrics or poem, you buy the complete song (only if you like the 60 second demo that you hear for free) and you receive a CD with and without lead vocals on.
Price £49. ( $72 )

www.yourwordsourmusic.com

Thanks

Stuart Todd

WOW that sounds really kool. Only thing is its a load of bollox. I sent mine about 1 month ago now and I aint heard ****. Not that u can do anything with copyright lyrics but still. Its jus a waste of time.

:bat:

To Kid-Solo
This is a public oppolgy, I just scanned thru my emails and there are your lyrics. I've got to say that they came thru at a really busy time, I should have got back to you, I remeber looking at them and realizing that I couldn't cope with them. That's not saying that they're crap or anythin like that, I've tried on a few occasions to do that type of music and it just isn't in my reportoir. It's not a load of Bo*******x, it has been working well lately, I can only repeat once more, sorry, I should have contacted you explaing that I couldn't do it.

All the best

Stuart Todd

Ok. Sorry for the sudden outburst and I do appriciate that it is not ur kinda thing. Apology accepted. good luck wiv it in the future. It is a very good idea.

peace

kid solo

:bat:

Back