If You Are The Best............

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
You ACT LIKE IT!!!!!! Woooooooooo!!!

Wooooooooooooo!!! I can believe that man right there. He makes me feel good about him being the best. Obama gives you that confidence of knowing that he is the best. WooooOOOOOOO!!!

All Obama needed was a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! There is only ONE!!! You don't get in interviews with excuses of why you the best. I mean...who does that....when their the best? When you are the best.........THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOO DENYING!!!! AND THAT'S WHY I AM THE BEST!!! AND to be the man......YOU GOT TO BEAT THE MAN!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Your 808's are chump! My 808's make you sit yo ass down.

Yes......YES WE CAN!!!!! We keep winning and winning and winning. Introverts don't have it in them to be winners.......they privately want people to know they are winning.

This is what a winner sounds like...

That particular person right there.....in that video.......IS THE BEST!!!! He believes he is the best!! He shows you he is the best. You hear it in his voice that he is the best.

The problem with people who are the best? If you appear to be a winner and you know it.....you get voted down.

So I say to all you rappers out there........IF YOU SAY YOU THE BEST....ACT LIKE IT!!! You want to be a king.....ACT LIKE IT!!! Because right now the rappers you looking up to are nothing but a bunch of cry babies. KINGS DON'T CRY. KINGS DON'T WATCH WHAT THEY SAY. Don't stustustu stutter.

You ain't shit..........rappers feared this man......because he was THE BEST!!! And he ain't hiding....he coming for yo ASSSSS!!! Say something....yo ass his his on a platter.

Don't compare these rappers to that guy.

Even when this guy loses...he wins!!

Pudding is delicious!

Last edited:
That's what im ****ing talking about...

jet flying...
kiss stealing...
wheeling n dealing...

woo, woo, woo

WOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hell yeah. This is what's up. Amateur Rappers come in two molds..introverted genius or overtly aggressive. As producer's we need to amalgamate them into both.

Cat's not ready to die on a treadmill...Legendary status

Dudes self-clown these day's, Rakim wasn't having that!

Ni66as not chopping tree's or wrastlin alligators nomore!
GOAT!

Last edited:

Rice baby...............WE ARE THE BEST.................mixtape threads baby!!!! Can't sue me.....you.........see..you the best...Khaled.......but me.........I AM THE BEST.......big difference.........step back.

Last edited:
Back