If weed where legalized, would rap ever be the same?

what is "Molly"??????

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

molly is pure mdma. don't let anyone on here tell you different. i've snorted it and injected it. good shit. :)

you should try it, you'll find God real quick bro.

MDMA is to Ecs what Crack is to coke. Don't let anyone tell you different.

One(crack)is cut and cooked to become more potent, the other(MDMA)is "cooked and cut"(same ingredients watered down)to become less potent. They're like paralells of each other. I forgot, on the net, people wanna be lab techs because google is their friend, but if you understand DRUGS you know theirs a potent end(crack, purp, MDMA)to a milder end(cocaine, reggie, ecs). All i was saying, go back to your chemical equasions now. I even said "lamens terms" why do you think Tone cared for the full details?

I have no problem with people dumb enough to get gone off the stuff and know what they're doing, but when you popularize a drug like that in a culture kids become interested. But in the end, ecs is more dangerous from a physical health angle, but a Molly will f**k you mentally. People don't come back from it, but until recent times it's not as notable because most people who would mess with it would also mess with meth, acid, anything else you put in their face, so they were just gone off of everything.

Last edited:
i think the bigger ones are the drugs that alter your mind and used as a form of enlightenment or meditation like dmt, salvia, shrooms, lsd, etc. only person i know who raps about that stuff is ab-soul

MDMA is to Ecs what Crack is to coke. Don't let anyone tell you different.

One(crack)is cut and cooked to become more potent, the other(MDMA)is "cooked and cut"(same ingredients watered down)to become less potent. They're like paralells of each other. I forgot, on the net, people wanna be lab techs because google is their friend, but if you understand DRUGS you know theirs a potent end(crack, purp, MDMA)to a milder end(cocaine, reggie, ecs). All i was saying, go back to your chemical equasions now. I even said "lamens terms" why do you think Tone cared for the full details?

I have no problem with people dumb enough to get gone off the stuff and know what they're doing, but when you popularize a drug like that in a culture kids become interested. But in the end, ecs is more dangerous from a physical health angle, but a Molly will f**k you mentally. People don't come back from it, but until recent times it's not as notable because most people who would mess with it would also mess with meth, acid, anything else you put in their face, so they were just gone off of everything.

Pure MDMA in Ecstasy wasn't on the market since the late 80s.

In its essence MDMA = Ecstasy = Molly, but in reality, it's not.
If it was pure MDMA (which isn't addictive and doesn't have any physical effects on your body/doesn't change your brain's chemistry), it'd be cool.
But it ends up being cut shit with anything in it you can imagine. From amphetamine, flour to heroin. Depending on the area and dealer.

^^^^Exactly. Replace MDMA with coke and we're talking about the end result being CRACK, right?

I was trying to avoid going in depth with my answer to Tone that I feel explained pretty well in LAMENS TERMS what a molly was.

I don't pride myself in it, but I was once a drug dealer. I've capped anything sellabel. Corners to college campuses. Nothing is ever "pure" unless it's worthless to cut(weed, shrooms, ect, and don't act like people won't mix oregano into weed to make it stretch).

When cutting while cooking you have goals, you want more potent results and you want a cheap stretch. That's why we have such addictive components in Meth that can be bought for close to nothing at surplus prices.

In essence, as I said before, both Mollies(cut/cooked MDMA that people say is "pure" while cutting with all types of enhancements to convince you it's potent) and ecs(cut/cooked and for the most part TAMED MDMA unless you get a bad batch)are both extemely dangerous.

Keep thinking your dope dealer won't cut with pseudoephedrine. If he's not and you paying less than $15-20 a point, his supplier is.

Back to music talk.

Last edited:
If weed were legalized, I think the quality might suffer. I can see corporations adding chemicals to the weed to speed up the harvesting time like large companies do with meat and poultry when they feed the animals steroids.They be so interested in maximizing profits they wouldnt want to let nature take its natural course. They'd add chemicals to make you feel high. You'd think it was the THC but it'd be some damn chemical. They now have synthetic marijuana available and its not some street dealer who makes it. Its those damn companies. Weed wouldnt be as exclusive. You could get it anywhere so rappers wouldnt be able to brag that they have that exclusive Cali weed or that strawberry Kush. Rappers would need a new drug or drink to brag about. It's like Cristal. Rappers bragged about drinking it because it is expensive. No one was rapping about drinking the cheap stuff like Andre's Champagne that costs 5 dollars a bottle.

Last edited:
^^^Actually no. It would be cheaper and more productive to just grow weed out of greenhouses. If it were leagalized they could grow it as abundantly as wheat or corn(doubt they'd ever make that much because it would devalue it, but could). And in a controlled enviroment where you don't have to worry about drawing attention, you could actually grow a better product. Hence medicinal sold from dispencaries being the better of strands than most stuff grown out of homes, even out of aquariums/hydro setups.

^^^Actually no. It would be cheaper and more productive to just grow weed out of greenhouses. If it were leagalized they could grow it as abundantly as wheat or corn(doubt they'd ever make that much because it would devalue it, but could). And in a controlled enviroment where you don't have to worry about drawing attention, you could actually grow a better product. Hence medicinal sold from dispencaries being the better of strands than most stuff grown out of homes, even out of aquariums/hydro setups.

You may be right but I just dont trust corporations. Rappers would just smoke Salvia(lol):

Salvia Hits Brooklyn(140x) - YouTube

Black Guy on Salvia! - YouTube

Do you think you could handle it. I remember when they posted a video of Miley Cyrus after she tried it.

Salvia is natural, like peyote. Might be about the same thing, never researched it much(so what they sell could be chemically enhanced). Never sold it. But Peyote is not too bad. Same family if I'm not mistaken, so i doubt it's too bad and doubt the buzz messes with you long.

new drugs or old drugs becoming new...I just never heard of it...
I never drank..only thing I messed with was weed
but dudes now days just taking anything crazy to me....

thanks for the details folks
I was watching the show TABOO on NETFLIX one episode was on drugs and one part of the episode followed around a guy who did Ecstasy with a circle of friends

and side note

Deranged favorite show is WEEDS
j/k

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

i have never bought a "cut" molly. its easy to test whats in your x and more often than not its the regular x and not the powder that has been cut.

Who said the general public can't get just as good weed as these rapper's do? There's too much good weed available even here in the UK for that to be true.

Although as said before it depends on whop you know or what you prepared to do to ensure you have good bud.

i have never bought a "cut" molly. its easy to test whats in your x and more often than not its the regular x and not the powder that has been cut.

It's not powder, it's crystals. If you can't see good enough to know that, I'm sure you couldn't tell when it's been cut at all, lol. Just hope it's only cut with something simple to stretch it, not anything to enhance the high. if you have a mixture of light and dark, the light is probably Meth to make it more potent. Meth is cheaper than MDMA so using it to stretch isn't uncommon(US, not talking about overseas). Bathsalts are used as well. Especially when it ends up capped in a pill, open those pills before you pop one. :cheers:

As for ecs, it's not cut to be more potent, so while you may get alot of B.S. in your mix, it's not like someone purposely slipped something in to make it stronger and add weight to what they're selling. If you cut molly with something basic, it get's weaker, you lose money, so you cut it with cheaper street narcotics. Then sell it as "pure", like when you get a zip of mids, you still give it a cool name or act like it's from somewhere foreign. We really think dope dealers are honest now?

In case you didn't know, your drug dealer is not your friend. You suburban kids keep thinking this isn't a game for savage heathens. It's all fun til you sellin ya mamas TV for a hit.

I'm done though, I'm sure I sound like I'm rambling while knowing nothing, and kids today are soft anyway, it's probably not a dirty game anymore like it was when I was in it. Do people even still get shot/robbed in drug deals anymore? Or does that just happen over sneakers and byches now. lol.

Last edited:
Back