Identify this sample for a major placement opportunity

piffman

IVE BEEN TRYNA GET THIS SAMPLE FOR A REQUESTED RE-MAKE , EVEN REACHED OUT TO THE PRODUCER ARIZONASLIM BUT HES ACTIN LIKE A HO ABOUT IT...IM CURRENTLY WORKIN ON RECORDS FOR JUELZ SANTANA GODWILLIN 2 & BODEGA BAMZ NEW PROJECT & ANYONE WHO CAN IDENTIFY THE SAMPLE FOR ME ILL PITCH 2 OF YOUR BEATS TO EITHER ELZ OR BAMZ FOR THERE NEW TAPES ALONG WITH MINE ,GOTTA BE DOPE THO OR I CANT HELP U

MY SITE IS WWW.FRANKIEPIFFBEATZ.COM IF U WANNA KNOW WHO I AM & WHAT IVE DONE

ANYWAYS THE RECORD IS STYLES P FEAT. 354 "STRUGGLES IN MY LIFE" ,ALSO BETTER KNOWN FOR MAX B.'S REMIX DOM P ..GO!

Max B - Dom Perignon - YouTube

Styles P - Struggle In My Life (354) - YouTube

Just replay the chords and filter a vocalist to make it sound like the "sample" that may indeed not be a sample. It sounds like the producer may have put that vocal in there to give the impression more was sampled than actually was. Find a singer or some vocal loop packs.

IVE BEEN TRYNA GET THIS SAMPLE FOR A REQUESTED RE-MAKE , EVEN REACHED OUT TO THE PRODUCER ARIZONASLIM BUT HES ACTIN LIKE A HO ABOUT IT...IM CURRENTLY WORKIN ON RECORDS FOR JUELZ SANTANA GODWILLIN 2 & BODEGA BAMZ NEW PROJECT & ANYONE WHO CAN IDENTIFY THE SAMPLE FOR ME ILL PITCH 2 OF YOUR BEATS TO EITHER ELZ OR BAMZ FOR THERE NEW TAPES ALONG WITH MINE ,GOTTA BE DOPE THO OR I CANT HELP U

MY SITE IS WWW.FRANKIEPIFFBEATZ.COM IF U WANNA KNOW WHO I AM & WHAT IVE DONE

ANYWAYS THE RECORD IS STYLES P FEAT. 354 "STRUGGLES IN MY LIFE" ,ALSO BETTER KNOWN FOR MAX B.'S REMIX DOM P ..GO!

Max B - Dom Perignon - YouTube

Styles P - Struggle In My Life (354) - YouTube

So a producer who's established enough to work with Juel Santana goes online to ask unknown producers to identify a sample that other producers used so that he can remake the song. If you've gotten to the point where you can work with established artists, you should have your own method for making tracks that artists request. I can see why Arizona Slim is ignoring you. You're not acting like a professional.

Last edited:
I thought "maybe my advice was off, lemme go listen to this song again".

It was not, that small vocal element can easily be emulated by a half ass singer, just pitch their voice a little to make it sound sampled and replay the chords. I'll say again, I wouldn't be surprised if the vocal sample came from a loop or some accapella.

Another option...you can piece together a beat from taking small parts from throughout the song where lead vocals aren't present. Get a fourth of a bar here, 8th of a bar there, piece them all together in order.

Back