I wanted to remix a song and make it something completely different. (F4F 100%)

arvindsg

Hey guys,

「yurei」here! I've been busy working on my first EP, but I thought I'd release something in the mean time.

This is my first official remix. I wanted to take a song and change it up completely, add a lot of variations, and give it a different vibe in general! Let me know how I did!

This is also mixed and mastered by the homie bigearsmixes

https://soundcloud.com/arvindsg/hold-me-down-yurei-flip

Thanks guys : )

Both the song you posted for this thread and the one sakeitsu i believe its called are great man. Both are big successes Im excited to hear you EP. I really dig your cover art as well.

Both the song you posted for this thread and the one sakeitsu i believe its called are great man. Both are big successes Im excited to hear you EP. I really dig your cover art as well.

Thank you so much man! I'll be releasing it within the coming months! Drop a link and I'll get back to you on the feed!

Everybody else: returning feed now

damn this is hypnotic as well... good work bro. real dope when it drops. nice and thick and lots of stuff going on all over the stereo field. nice nice

Dang man great job, drums go super hard. Its mixed really well and would hope to get one of my beats to sound this good.

Don't know the original song but I'm feeling this a lot. The percussion sounds really nice and clean, the mix is wonderful. Nothing bad to say at all this is good work.

hey man, I think this is dope, the drop is sick, and the buildup to it is really nice, It does sound really different and I think its almost borderline dubstep which is dope (but not quite). the harp at the end is sweet too.

Back