I want to solve your problems

epotts06

Engineer
Hi guys!

I would like to help solve each of your problems (audio related and with in good reason). I am taking a business course and am looking for problems to solve in hopes of finding a product or service to offer to people. So if your interested, list your problems and I will attempt to solve them. Lets keep it fun and practical. I know everyone has a problem building and maintaining clients. Lets hear new challenges.

Last edited:
how do we mix usb mic vocals, on a soundclick mp3 instrumental, to sound the most professional as possible??

Instead of trying to make money from selling music try making money by adding value to your listeners experience. Your selling the wrong product!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

how do we mix usb mic vocals, on a soundclick mp3 instrumental, to sound the most professional as possible??

I dont care for usb mics bc its very difficult to gain stage properly. Its better to just get a sm57 and a decent preamp and go that route!

But since you asked the question. Make sure you set your level going to your daw around -18 dBFS and make sure you get a great performance in a treated room

Instead of trying to make money from selling music try making money by adding value to your listeners experience. Your selling the wrong product!

That makes all the difference!

I will sell dope to my clients and give them the beats for free. That is how Young Jeezy made it. Sounds like a plan. Thanks, bro. You are a genius.

Back