I try to make beats

what hes saying is if u cant make a whole song atm, why not practice to make just beats instead. so the next time u get ideas for music u have new skillz and beats to use.
i have writers block atm and im still tuning synths, making melodies etc.
i have even turned to making my own vsts to keep myself busy. the next time i make a full song i will have that little bit extra to add which is always a step in the right direction.
as already mentioned, not everybody is suited to write music. the people that arent usually give up quickly while the rest will keep going. the more u practice the better u get. and another thing, it dont matter what software/hardware u got, how u use it is the most important thing u gotta learn..

fruity loops suck (is ebay still in the house)

man those things suck frity loops /other beat making software dont take it personal but get a keyboard or mpc(sampler inother words).

They have great sound quality also they are 50% easier to make beats with.

also check out ebay u can get a mpc for about 50 bucks -1,000$ trust me. fruity loops is for people who are just playing around if you are really focused on using it still checkout google /video or youtube.com and type in fruity loop tutorials or how to make beats with friuty loops.

plmqazed said:
man those things suck frity loops /other beat making software dont take it personal but get a keyboard or mpc(sampler inother words).

They have great sound quality also they are 50% easier to make beats with.

also check out ebay u can get a mpc for about 50 bucks -1,000$ trust me. fruity loops is for people who are just playing around if you are really focused on using it still checkout google /video or youtube.com and type in fruity loop tutorials or how to make beats with friuty loops.
lol. My problem with this is Ive used both and its really all the same sh*t in the end. A mpc is really basic compared to fruity loops. And I don't like fruity loops. I'm a hardware guy at heart but software is very capable if u know wtf ur doing with it. The sound quality off of each isn't any better than the other if u know how to get it to sound good. People blame software for their lack of skills. Hardware is great but its not better or worse than software

Last edited:
Back