I think Lex Luger is About to Steal the Throne Back...

that fool lucked out when he got raped for them tracks he did for ross when ross blow up ithinks its mc hammer and some other tracks like lex had mentioned in an interview they gave him 3 gs for the beat while a record label exec took a milly like what u think ross get for that track compared to the 3gs lex got..chump change these record labels are juicen the shit out of these dumb beatt makers ,there gona have to learn business 101 .

Last edited by a moderator:
........smh

My dude people sound JUST like him. No one was imitating Shawty Redd, Zay, even Drumma the way the Lex sound is still prevalent in no-name/relevant producers. Just being honest

Also idk bout anyone else who can ACTUALLY make music rather than "click in patterns on Fruity Loops" (sig ref) but I've noticed his newer placements, although scarce, are melodically unique compared to when he was all over the place

Last edited:
that fool lucked out when he got raped for them tracks he did for ross when ross blow up ithinks its mc hammer and some other tracks like lex had mentioned in an interview they gave him 3 gs for the beat while a record label exec took a milly like what u think ross get for that track compared to the 3gs lex got..chump change these record labels are juicen the shit out of these dumb beatt makers ,there gona have to learn business 101 .
Hold up...3 g's? WAT!

Even then how tf...that was a pretty HUGE song, damn i see why the dude made the beat to a song called "Fck this Industry"

Young Chop and 808 Mafia is all thats need in my iPod, to tell you the truth lol…...TurnUp
I aint even gonna lie i mess with both of them. But they don't step out the box. Plus they both are now using the same snare sample lol
Sizzle probly the best out of them along with chop but they happy with the $ no point in branching out

Back