I sold my mpc 2500 and i miss it!

MiguelTym

I sold it about 2 years ago for a maschine and i love the maschine but I LOVE the mpc 2500!

Should i buy a new one and have both? is it worth it? its not worth the money to sell my Maschine on ebay.

To be honest I think you should remember why you sold it. I used to have a SP1200 which I sold because it didnt suit my needs, and after a while i started "missing it" just as you are missing your MPC, however when got to lay my hands on a buddies SP i instantly remembered why I had gotten rid of it in the first place. I think it just comes down to gearlust in the end.

Im not saying you shouldn't get it, I just think you need to sort out what reasons you want it for.

check craigslist fam ,yeah isold my mpc 1k awhile back and been missing the feel aswell ,something that fl studio or any other daw dont got ,im thinking of coping the mpc studio even thou i basically masterd fl in my opinion and akai has a smoother creative process yeah it has something that i cant put my finger on its just flows better creativly ,i feel ya bro just try to improvise and youll be good

Last edited:
Back