I need help!!!!!

MattyIce

Im really trying to get into making beats, ive heard some pretty dirty ones lately (esp on the new mac mixtape) but it blows my mind and i wanna get into it, just dont rly know how. I have some mild experience with mixing and mastering but only from my old band.

***im a poor college student so if anyone can point me in the direction of a good, cheap but easy program thatd be great thnx

***im a poor college student so if anyone can point me in the direction of a good, cheap but easy program thatd be great thnx

I DO NOT CONDONE the pirating of programs online!

That being said, i may or may not have torrented Logic Pro 9 (for recording) and Reason (for making beats)

You can find reason online, and HUNDREDS of tutorials on youtube for it (especially for hip hop and dubstep). Everything works with just a computer, although its a lot easier if you have midi keyboard which you can get for like 100 bucks brand new for a pretty decent one.

Reason will do ALMOST anything you want... however, if you want to sample (which a lot of hip hop does) you'll need another program that you can chop up and edit audio files... and i'm positive you can find free versions of like Adobe Audition or Cubase or something online.

Haha hey thnx i rly appreciate it, ill keep an eye out 4 those...and thats perfect cause hiphop/rap and dubstep are what im most interested in working with

Back