I Need Feedback on my Updated "Fun Fusion beat"

13???? You've got a like and a follow from me man. So glad to see such creativity at such an early age. Can't wait to see how you progress.

In terms of the beat itself, great melody. Not grating to the ears at all. Very smooth and I'm sure a rapper could glide over it. The beat itself has nothing wrong with it, but I'd say to push yourself a bit more. It's a very simple loop for most of it that keeps repeating with different cuts. I'd say extend the loop a bit and change it to add some variety. throw in a quick bridge at some point. but great job overall.

Here's my newest track if you're interested in hearing it!

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/f4f-dreaming-spring-new-track-548634/

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, man I really appreciate your feedback. Your track sounds so complex, just to some it up it sounds awesome. The artists you choose really do match this beat, but especially Childish Gambino!

13 years old? thats great work for this.
i think the kick need a little bit more compression and bass (not to much) that makes bigger

but the sound is nice for me and sorry for my english
nebuh~

Back