I need beats that are different but not too different

meta4tony

Im looking for beats that stand out in a good way, not some super wierd underground shit that will put some to sleep or some generic soundclick beat that my homie can make in 5 mins for a pack of newports.
I tried to find beats on here before but there either too generic or too different i need something inbetween

not sure what you're looking for but my website link is on my sig so go check out if there's anything you like

Im looking for beats that stand out in a good way, not some super wierd underground shit that will put some to sleep or some generic soundclick beat that my homie can make in 5 mins for a pack of newports.

How exactly do you mean, "...in a good way?" Everyone knows that you gotta go through crap to find diamonds. It doesn't seem like you know what your looking for, maybe because of a lack of words to express your musical needs. Not trying to insult, we just need more information about the kind of beats you're looking for.

After listening to your tracks, it sounds like vocals mean most to you. They stand out over the beat, making it difficult to get a sense of your musical taste. We need more info from you...

I tried to find beats on here before but there either too generic or too different i need something inbetween

How do you mean, "...too generic?" Who do you buy your beats from, where else are you shopping? I don't really care what your budget is, as long as you have one. It's just difficult to gauge your interest based on generalized words and terms.

I listened to all but the last three tracks on his sound click page. The beats he used were typically up tempo, synth heavy at times, fast hi hats and drum patterns (at times) and the tempos usually hovered in the same area.

beats that arent trap or pop somewhere inbetween, and i go through hundreds of beats everyday, as far as a budget goes it really depends on the quality of the beat,
if its something that i absolutely need to cop, ill make it happen somehow

Back