!!! I know this is the wrong section but this has to be posted. . . !!!

kyng

Shutup and just do it. .
I just got an email from Image-Line. . . . they are beta testing FL Studio on Mac soon. . . NATIVELY.

No bootcamp.

So if you have a registered copy of FL and have access to a Mac you can try it out.

We have been working with CodeWeavers for the past year or so in developing a special version of FL Studio that runs in a customized Crossover wrapper (a Windows emulator/wrapper). This means that you DON'T need anything else (like a Windows installation, Boot Camp or CrossOver) to run FL Studio on Mac OSX. Just install FL Studio using the supplied .dmg and away you go!

We are now looking for experienced FL Studio users as beta-testers so if you have been a customer for 2 years or more AND have access to a Mac for testing, please reply below to have your name added to the list.

Let us know:

1. What Mac Hardware, OSX version & sound card you are using?
2. If you own/have a Mac, why you have one instead of/in addition to a PC?
3. How long you have been using FL Studio as a registered customer?

Limitations:

- This version of FL Studio does not support Audio Unit plugins. (PC) VST and FL Studio native only.
- 3rd Party VST plug-in compatibility needs to be tested on a case-by-case basis (please report).

PLEASE NOTE: Beta Testing will start sometime late September or early October.

Image-Line

tah!

haha... yeah... i just made a new word... thats the sound i made when i read your post noblewords... pretty cool huh???

More FL studio losers.. FL is wack sauce. Can't make Hits on FL every body knos you need Pro Toons and Reasons.

Psssssh reason is just as weak as FL.

Anybody NOT making beats on a full PT HD system with apogee converters and a Neve console should just GTFOH!!!

This would be great! I have wanted to cross over to a mac for the longest but just the fact that FL wasn't compatible natively impeded the change over.

More FL studio losers.. FL is wack sauce. Can't make Hits on FL every body knos you need Pro Toons and Reasons.

9th Wonder. Destiny's Child. Girls.

Bow nigga, bow.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

tah!

haha... yeah... i just made a new word... thats the sound i made when i read your post noblewords... pretty cool huh???

Nah, cause 'tah' is actually the sound a lot of Welsh people make to say thanks. Sorry to burst your bubble.. I feel like being the forums guy thats a prick, who corrects everybody n shit lately... I apologize to my victims :D

Psh, if you aren't using a full SSL console you're a loser.

But seriously rather than naming off a ton of producers that made hits using FL (Deadmau5, Porter Robinson, Avicii, Madeon) I'll just ask what I always ask, "how is FL's 32 bit floating any less "HD" than Protools' 32 bit floating?" Not to mention only PTHDX is the only recent PT with 32 bit and not 24 exporting.

Back